How are Gorillas so strong without going to the gym?

Why is everyone BS me nd dying gorrilas don't have fine motor skillsen look how they can use twiggs as tools

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• their moms take steroids when they are pregnant..

• @tony72722 @polocrew @ordinarygentleman

brb pissed off and asking my mom why she didn't take steroids when pregnant with me

• my answer's spicy too..

• @ConsultantIsBack bruv
      synthol for good bone development and steroids for muscles. She called it my formula stack #100%

• because they play good music

• Then Taylor Swift should be able to win world's strongest competition and eat the competition

• hahahah I'm jelly of many things but Tay is not one of them

• I know u are don't deny it

• Nature I am guessing!

• It's the way they are built. They are a really big animal! They don't need the gym lmao.

This question is hilarious though.

• Because humans suck and gorillas are genetically stronger, while we sacrifice intelligence for our strength.

• Genes bro

..

• Bananas obviously

• Steroids.
    /

• Something in the bananas

• they are animals what do you think

• Humans are animals also

• Dude how high are u? Jk I don't know why they're strong but its probably becuz they climb trees and stuff

• They lift branches and logs. It's their equivalent of lifting weights. Plus climbing those trees work the arms too.

• I climb stairs but it does nothing for my leg gains

What Guys Said 27

• I'm so jealous of gorillas. They eat leaves n shit and get jacked. I have to guzzle down nasty ass protein shakes and eat like a horse just to have a prayer lmao.

• evolution + genetics + environmental conditioning

• Is that prot bar Bro?

• Because it's part of their species physical structure.

• Their size is like that of a club bouncer than how DAT psible mayn

• How are retards so retarded without even trying?

• i read somewhere that humans have like a stop function when putting too much pressure on muscles that gorillas dont have. sort of like a governor in a car. i never cared to research it further but thats just what i read a few years back.

• i read this about chimpanzees because they are about the size of a human but can rip a persons arms off.

• they eat bamboo which is really strong so they have to be strong enough to break it

• Bamboo is in Asia u frkin kiding dem gorillas live in Africa u dumb shit

• For the same reason why cheetahs are so fast without having to exercise. It's just how they were made. Gorillas could probably live on a space station for years and return to earth without being wheelchair bound.

• Genes and forced to escape predators daily.

• because the world is a gym for them, everything they go makes them use all muscles, like a mechanics they don't start all buff able to lift a rim with one hand, they work carring heavy shit and eventually they are able to lift a big block with just 3 guys

• I duno, why don't you ask them?

• @tony72722 @consultantisback > implying genes dont count

• Using your arms for support as you walk and climbing trees all day will have that effect.

Humans intellect allows a lack of trudging through nature, so we get softer.

• I think they climb trees a lot

• Because they are naturally born with strong bones and lots of muscles.

• lol... i genuinely laughed and then realized "Hmmm that is a good point".

• For the same reason men have more muscles than women without going to the gym.
    Also they have extremely heavy skeletons.

• 💁🏻 I don't know its bannanas

• Dem banas dey better than prot shakes

• Because they eat healthier.

• They have no protein doe

• Steroids, and

• The banana diet.

• Imagine how strong they'd be if they worked out.

• Ther iz a gorilla gym MHO guy has it in his pic

• They are structured to be like that. Stronger tendons, more dense bones and muscles.

• How doe wid out lifting gainz in gym doe

• Their father's used viagra?

• Muscles have strength due to several characteristics which interfere with each other. Essentially apes have great strength but lack very fine motor function. A gorilla could pick up a truck but never play the piano, or more importantly, make a flint arrowhead. Humans evolved to lose the brute strength but gain the ability to make sophisticated tools.

• " look how they can use twiggs as tools"

Exactly, look at how they use twigs as tools, in a clumsy uncoordinated way. Basically anything an ape could do in the way of fine motor skills a human could do better wearing mittens.

Put it another way, almost any human could with a little practice, disassemble and reassemble a wristwatch. No ape could ever do that. They can certainly, easily pick up an egg without crushing it but that is nothing compared to what a human can do. It might seem to you that seemingly small increase in fine motor skill is not worth giving up much much greater strength but that's because you never tried to compete at hunting with a guy with a bow when all you have is a pointy stick.

• The way their muscles behave is different than ours, when they do something all of their muscles are being used instead of in a selective manner, meaning they do not have the ability to be "graceful" but rather blunt, this allows their muscle fibers to be enhanced by comparison.

For example, gorillas are not capable of the specific movements the human body is capable of due to our selective muscle nature, although they are stronger than us because they use the entire muscle structure at once whenever they do something.

• Muscle is muscle doe how when I throw a rock I can throw more den a gorrila?

• Da gorrila is smarter than human how?

• Gorilla's poses a much lower intelligence than human beings.

Although there are several mental abilities they possess that are greater than the average person, for example, their short term memory is greater than a human being on average.

• Did you never go to the gym at 4 a. m? That's when the Gorillas usually show up.

• U dumb mayn what gym is open that time

• Hormones.

Steroids and sitting at home builds more muscle than going to the gym and not being on steroids (both does more)