Meeting up with escort?

This might sound crazy because this will be the first time we see ach other in person, but I think I'm falling for her. When we meet I want to bring flowers and perfume favorable to the general public for women. Any other suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Please here, dear, Do Not wear your own heart on your sleeve. You will only end up getting hurt. You are paying for a good time and she knows what her job is. Anything else, of course, after the night ends, Depends... Just be on your own Guard in case she gives you a Big... Disregard.
    A sweet guy like yourself should Not have to Pay on any given Day.
    Good luck. xx

• This is sound advice.

• Thank you so much, sweetie, and also thank you so much for your own Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you fall for her? I think you may like the way she looks but you need to realize you are just paying for her to "like" you. She makes a living off if me. Paying for her company and affection and your not going to change that. She won't think you're special or fall for you if that's what you think. if she did you wouldn't have to pay her to be in her company... I hope this post is a joke to be honest

• This is sound advice.

What Girls Said 2

• Did you book her? and now you're falling for her if thats the case, women love gifts but keep in mind she's doing her job.

• "favorable to the general public"

I lol'd.

(:

What Guys Said 4

• AHHAHAHHAHAHAH falling for escort bro. You dun goofed. You beta as fck son.

@polocrew

• I wouldn't know 😧

• I literally laughed, is this a joke?

Don't fall in love with a whore, gets expensive. :P

• Don't waste your time it's not going to happen