Thursday night here. What are you doing in your little corner of the world?

What are you doing? :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I passed out asleep while my boyfriend was talking to me 😭 Sorry baby (if you come across this) lol 😓🙌🏽

• Aw that sucks

• Thank u

I might take u up on that offer someday

U seem like a cool girl

Have a nice day/night 😊

• Of course! I'm here most of the time lol so it wouldn't bother me in the slightest! And thank you 😬☺️

What Guys Said 24

• Awake at 4 AM! This sucks.

• Sitting in a hotel room waiting for work to be done lol

• Listening to "The Black Parade" and waiting to call the hiring manager of the place I applied to. Why am I waiting, even though all I need to do is tell her I filled out the application? No fuckin clue.

• Preparing a flight I'll do on the Sunday, weather permitting. Sightseeing with a friend of mine, landing on a nearby airfield :D

• Hurting.. mostly.. i'm not that old, i work out, i eat rightish, i try to take care of myself, and i generally consider myself to be in a reasonable state of health and fitness... But chaining kicks the stuffing out of me *every* time...

• Sitting alone in a little local vietnamese restaurant waiting for my food to come.

• Sitting on my parents couch with an impossibility to get a job via med issues and having no friends... How about you? 😒

• Studying qq HEEEEEEEEEEELP XD

• Waiting patiently for the NFL playoffs :)

• Sounds fun

Sure beats exam season hhh

Who's playing today?

• Yeah cause everyone don't make it out of exam season lol those poor casualties
      Nobody playing til the weekend but I'm hoping my Texans can pull the upset on the Chiefs

• I wish them luck then :D

• Just got back from my dentist appointment. Going to get a haircut later and pack up to go back to work and then class!

• Its Friday. Sigh. Only three days to Monday

• Kicking back wbu?

• Saturday morning here. Watching an 80s/90s TV show after just eating breakfast and getting off work.

• just did the dishes getting ready to cook my wife a lovely dinner for when she gets home

• Chillin, killin.

• Been playing Skyrim, debating going to bed soon.

• Blazers vs CLippers full game replay and eating fried chicken with home made mac and cheese.

• just watched an antiques programme..

• Umm em making a strong coffee
    Then em gonna drink it
    And then I'll wake all night lol

• Working :(

• nothing like always :/

• im gonna get ready to go to the gym I've gotten really rusty. Its time to make gains

• Making coffee

What Girls Said 20