Confronting someone without chickening out?

Hello,

I want to confront the person that has been rude to me for a while. I want to know why they did it since I won't be seeing them again and I hate leaving things unsolved. It's easy for you guys to say to leave it be, but I want to know why 'cause I might have misunderstood or done something wrong to provoke them. But right now I feel nervous when I think about confronting them, I feel like chickening out. I know what I want to say and ask. How to push myself to confront them?

Thanks in regards

What Guys Said 2

• Just go up to them and confront them, there is no other way, show them who the bigger person is

• Grab your balls and give zero fcks.

• Yeah thanks, that's partly the reason I want to do this. I'll keep it in mind.

• Get a good grip on those testosterone nugget and just go in for the kill.

What Girls Said 1

• Its kinda scary but you have to march up to them non aggressively of course and ask if you can talk to them, ask them why they did those things. OR send them a message, you won't regret it, but you might if you don't find out.

• Yes, that's exactly why. I don't want to spend my whole life thinking what if.. . Thanks for the response.