When someone taunts you when you drive, how many of you are brave enough to get out from your car and kick his/her ass? Would you do it?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• not worth it. they're assholes I will not give them my reward of my time. just get on with life.

Most Helpful Guy

• You call that bravery?

• yeah... step down... and FIGHT...

• There's not going to be a fight.; just a beat down since you never know what they are carrying. I remember someone getting killed for that because he was an idiot and always looking for fights; he was beaten by a baseball bat, but there's plenty of things in the car you can use as a weapon.

What Girls Said 1

• If you do that, they win.

Say you lose the fight.. the taunted you, and beat you up

You win the fight.. enjoy jail

• I didn't say kill 'em... just a few punches here and there... still jail?

• it's still assault.

What Guys Said 7

• Usually I just yell abuse at them and drive away. One time I cut up this kid in a Camry (typical Camry driver, glasses, shit hair, 'hoonigan' shirt) and he followed me and pulled in front of me at a stop light, got outta his car and started walking to me. Pointed my gun at him and he fucked off real quick.

Damn, I love my Glock.

• No, I capture their antics on my dash cam and either post it to Youtube or forward it to law enforcement, depending on the circumstances.

• And get shot for what? Turn the music up louder and drive off head bumping

• For what? They're no threat to me.

• Taunt me? Most people are sleep driving

• My country is full of Arabs. Some of them keep ak4's in their cars. Not gonna happen.

• I don't drive, lol :P