What do you usually order from Burger King?

I usually always get a bacon and cheese whopper with large fries, a cheeseburger, a medium drink (if Im eating in cuz I can do refills), and a large vanilla shake.

What Guys Said 3

• I never go there anymore.
    But I used to always get the Original Chicken Sandwich. That thing is awesome.

I'm surprised Burger King hasn't gone out of business by now. Nobody I know goes there.

• Why's that?

• Ohh.

• Yes it's fascinating living here. That's honestly the most fascinating thing about this entire fucking town.

• I used to get a whopper. No cheese, no onions, extra extra pickles. With a large fry and a Vanilla Milkshake.
    Or sometimes I would order a 10 piece of chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce.
    But now I'm trying to be a vegetarian so no more whoppers :/

• Thats a lot of food to eat in one sitting 😕

• I know. I haven't had that in a couple years honestly. That way back when I was a daycare teacher and BK was just a little turn across the street.

What Girls Said 0