Do women not realize that #WasteHisTime2016 is redundant since women already waste men's time?

Every time men take you out on a date and not get sex, listen to your bullshit story and not get sex, go to your stupid picnic ideas and not get sex, visit your mother and not get sex, talk about your feelings and not get sex, talk about the future and not get sex, you waste men's time.

It seems that women think they're these perfect creatures that have done all the right things and are now getting 'payback' for being used, when really the only person being used is men. If I didn't already know that women were the most narcissistic, self centered, self-serving creatures on the planet, I'd find out now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lolz... what kind of trend is this

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Gr8 b8, m8.

• not a bait lol its just the truth women waste mens time all the time n now they have the balls 2 act like they dont waste anybodys time n that men r these horrible people.

• Okay, sweetie.

• I r8 8/8 no h8 m8s.

• Legit this is the first time I've heard of this , these women sound bitter BUT so do you. Why do sexes always complain about each other , why can't we be as loud and creative and talk about the things we like about each other , other than sex of course. Because sometimes for men it's seems Its all you see in us. I mean after reading your complain, it all comes back to sex. If you need sex so bad do each other

• Well, that's cuz at the end of the day that's all a man needs. U may not like it, but it is what it is.. what else is there to u besides sex? and I ask that genuinely since i really dont get what u think u bring 2 the table besides sex that men are supposed to want, need, and desire.

• Well you should read the things you write you sound like your entitled to sex with a woman. you are not entitled to sex period, that is your problem

• I've never claimed im entitled 2 sex u moron i said womne already waste mens time n theyre acting like there the only ones whose time is being wasted jesus christ blocked cuz ur too stupid 2 have a conversation with.

• Why do you want sex from your mother?

• oh wow using the 'mother' defense! u really got me there!! #WasteHisTime2016 Mention his mother all the time thinking youve won an argument.

• hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahaha

• Doing things for the sole purpose of getting sex. Personally I do things because I enjoy it. I'm glad I don't have such an empty life as men seem to.

• good.. let the bitterness run through u

• Hah, periods. I know of a girl who made money selling used pads to men on the internet. Hah! The benefits of being a woman - men with all kinds of weird fetishes, and desperate for those fetishes to be fulfilled; thus forking up large amounts of money to pay us for it. Did you hear of the woman who sold her virginity for almost a million dollars?

I don't have many insecurities. You must, though. Since you can't get laid. Have you ever thought that maybe the reason you can't get laid is that you're so rude towards women? Research shows that men who value sex highest also love women more, but only if they get lots of it. If a man values sex but doesn't get any, he is more likely to begin disliking women. Or perhaps his dislike for women, & his objectification of them (i. e. liking them solely for sex) is the reason he doesn't get any?

http://www.apa.org/monitor/dec04/women.aspx

• yes pumpkin i have many insecurities n i can't get laid :) now do you feel more in control of your pointless life? hopefully u do, i can't stand to see a bitch cry.

• lmao trolling *and* u mad bro?

don't worry, I have no interest in wasting my time with you.

• yet u still wasted my time n urs by commenting.

• n yet here u r responding 2 me.. how about the next time u try and assume the position of the one in control of ur own interaction u actually follow through with ur bs instead of entertaining me while claiming ur not gonna entertain me.

• Haha I was trying to make sure you understood my point. You did get the double meaning though so I'm going with "you did."

Back to my lunch.

• I am a woman, and I definitely feel like this is one of THE stupidest trend of all time... specially cause some stupid follower of society's dumb trend lost her life because of it.

• oh dont get me wrong its not like i think these women doing this represent all womne that would b stupid its just funny cuz they think women dont waste mens time already u know?

• Oh please just about sex u idiot. 🖕😭

• Wow! xD xD

• okay
    filler

• Dude we serve many, many more purpose's to you men than what you think we are only good for.

For crying out loud, were the one's who give birth to you guys and if it weren't for us you would not exist to enjoy the life joys that you only think we are good for.

• if it werent for what men wanted u wouldn't get pregnant in the first place so go back 2 the chalkboard with ur bs argument.

• WHATEVER DUDE.
      I JUST REPLY ON GIRLS ASK GUYS FOR FUN.
      SO I'M NOT SO SERIOUS AS YOU

• YOUR WASTING YOUR OWN TIME

• Now we see why you're so bitter. Someone please sex this asshole.

• Interesting how me pointing out a fact about these bitter tweets makes me bitter.

good... let the butthurt flow through u :).

• When you see a bitter guy, you try to get him laid? That's a nice approach... LOL.

• I'm sorry that the only thing in your useless brain is sex.

• thats all ur worth

• Well, since it is so hard for you... and you're so desperate, then continue on with wasting your time and money on women. It's really not my problem. I'm not looking at it through that perspective, I'm looking at it from the persective of a person that isn't so desperate for sex that he/she would do anything to get it. What I called you is nothing compared to the things you said to me, but of course you don't see that because you're always the victim, aren't you?

... Or it's probably because guys don't express their feelings to their guy friends. Most humans seek interaction, even if only sometimes. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were planning on living with your friends forever... which you would be doing with a wife, or at least that would be the plan. I'm not saying wanting sex is selfish, I'm saying spending your time on someone just for sex is selfish. How many times can I say the same thing before you get it?

I won't be replying anymore. This conversation is pointless.

• Good, I was sick of reading absolutely nothing apart from deflections and insults instead of having a conversation, another reason I hate talking to women.

What Guys Said 8

• The funny thing about it all is that these women are doing this to get back at players. A player will always be talking to multiple women at any one time. These women think they're causing some major inconvenience or heart break towards a guy who doesn't give much of a shit about her really and at most just sees it as a few lost text messages because he's already going after and banging other women. He doesn't see it as a big deal. The only men this will upset are men who suck with women, who aren;t getting laid, and who don't have the ability to play with women the way a player does.

• WTf is #WasteHisTime2016? lmao
    I'm about to learn something new here

• Lol lemme try to see if I can give an example. When you meet a guy and flirt with him heavily and then you continuously text each other, even hang out a few times and then he admits he is attracted and likes you and you say you see him like a brother. #wastehistime2016
      It goes something like that :P stereotypical scenarios basically of how to friendzone or sexually frustrate a guy, there is a wastehertime version though.
      It is dumb but most internet stuff is lol

• @nymous1234
      So in other words 2016 will be a nice year lol smh

• The title is absolutely hilarious, and true haha

• seriously, its just a bunch of entitled women thinkin theyre owed a man's attention every waking second. its funny how women will complain about a guy not talking 2 them for like a day or something saying it's wasting her time but then will say that a guy who thinks he's entitled sex because he did things for her aren't owed anything.

shit confuses me how stupid women truly are half the time.

• since women will try 2 twist my words, i'm not one of those guys who thinks being nice means im deserved sex, so don't try to play that shit.

• It's redundant because everyone's wasting their own time regardless, posting stupid shit like this trend and other meaningless crap on social media.

• Kinda interesting the things women fantasize about, isn't it?

Quite telling

• Sex isn't always the guy's goal. And I suggest you start avoiding those arrogant (bitter) women you keep running into.

• Age: 17 come talk 2 me when ur 5 years older n maybe grow a libido.

• 0|1
    • it's just something women are doing where they passive aggressively complain about the things guys do 2 'waste their time' forgetting they waste mens time n that they aren't actually entited 2 anything.

U know, the same hypocritical shit women are known to do where they condemn and shame men 4 complaining then complain themselves.

• Is #WasteHisTime2016 an actual thing?