Anyone else having problems with this site today?

Every time try to access it from my tablet I'm getting a shit ton of pop ups and other notifications saying my phone has viruses. What the fuck is going on today?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only that it's freaking annoying me today! But it's functioning normally for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm fine here so far. Viruses are from your own computer, not this site I think.

• It's a fucking pop up...

• @CykaBlyat I guess it depends on what kind of operating system you have, perhaps. I have windows 10 and nothing ever happens.

• Ads on a website have nothing to do with the OS. The same DNS happens on every single OS so the only thing that would change it would be an application blocking the specific ad

What Girls Said 4

• so far, so good. maybe it's something with ur virus protection, or u went onto a site that brought a virus?

• GAG is trolling you

• The only trouble I have on a regular basis is just trying to sign in.

• That happened to me like 8 times last night, I haven't had it happen yet today

What Guys Said 2

• Ya tons of ads and shit on my phone from the site, I think it's gone away tho

• GAG is poor apparently so they run ads everywhere they can, ads can also run scripts so yay.
    I'm assuming you had Adblock like a normal human on a PC or whatever and on ur tablet u don't
    TLDR: gag likes ads