What is the thing that you wish if people could understand about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• That I might be too sweet and too nice but that doesn't mean you can take advantage of me whenever you want to. And that also does not mean I don't see the bad in you and how manipulative people can be.
    Also, I might look younger and behave childishly at times, but that doesn't make me immature and dumb.
    Aaand I might not seem to be one but I can be really serious at times.

What Girls Said 7

• that I'm nothing like what you expect me to be, so it's actually a waste of time trying to guess if you don't want to find out.

• I'm friendly, not a stuck up snob. I may appear that way, but I'm very nice and friendly once you get to know me better. If you betray my trust, I'll be a heartless cold bitch

• I wish people would understand that quiet =/= shy

• Don't ask me WHY I don't like cheese, I just dont.

:D

• that im diffferrent and unique, because most of my hobbie out of 30 are not normal hobbies XD

• If I get hyper or louder than I usually I'm, it doesn't mean I'm crazy.

• I wish people could understand how frustrated I am now. I would hit myself if I could.

What Guys Said 7

• Nothing honestly.

• That I'm an introvert, so don't expect me to have all of the qualities of an extrovert.

• I wish people would understand that my Miata's not gay because it's turbocharged. This is literally my only wish in life.

• I'm a really nice guy if you talk to me, just don't let my natural "fuck off" face turn you away :)

• nanda aodnaopwmda apk[mald [pwkda[ms; almdoa sldurb. Know wot I mean?

• im nice when you get to know me
    i don't properly know a lot of people

• That I NEED my space. To much time around people for me hardly ends well.