Should I give my girlfriend this?

I made this teddy bear or whatever it is that's my first product and yeah it's not the best.

What do you think girls this tedy I've made + some flowers?

Should I give my girlfriend this?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's so cute <3 Who cares that it's not exactly amazing quality? It was something you did for her, it's a gift, and it took some work and dedication. It's really sweet. And honestly, I think it's better that it's not quite perfect. It's just o much more personal than something you could have bought. Do it! :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh hell yes she will like that u made t just for her

• but it looks like crap :D ***

• Who cares you made somethe for her she wil love it because its the thought that counts and ur adding floweres dude its bassically a Valentines presint

What Girls Said 5

• Do itttttttt

• but it looks like crap :D

• Yeah but you made it like damn that must have taken a while.
      The best gift you can give someone is time anyways, because you can NEVER receive that time back ever, but you gotta tell her u made it. I'd be hella happy. And ooh, make it scented ;)

• Super cute and yes, give it to her.

• It's cute but honestly it kind of looks really homemade hHH its the thought that counts.

• Awwww that's soooo cute u should totally give it to her

• I think it's really nice that you made it yourself!

If you want, you can make it a little more special by adding a personal touch. Have the bear wear a shirt with the logo of the band you both listen to, or have it hold her favorite food, I don't know something like that so it has a bit more of a personal touch.

But yeah I think it's really cool that you made it!

What Guys Said 0