If you could ERASE anything at all from your past - what would you erase?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Being molested. 😡

• I am very sorry 😞 I wish I had the power to erase that memory for you ❤

• I understand! I wish you well * hugs* to you 💗🌹 xx

• Thanks! 😊

What Guys Said 13

• I've hurt a lot of girls. Not physically of course, but I wish I could unhurt them.

• I think dating a certain girl. I wouldn't have done it. She was not good to me. Granted, it wasn't a huge issue, as it only lasted a short time and it didn't really hurt me too much, but it was a waste of time. I didn't really find out anything huge about myself, though I did learn a few good things.

Believing some people that really didn't deserve my trust. I think I'd be more cautious around more people.

• I'm a firm believer in that everything happens for a reason. And to undo something from my past, even my mistakes, while having an initial position effect, could have a negative effect in the long run.

Although I would be lying if I said that there's nothing I wouldn't at least consider undoing. Like hurting someone very important to me..

• Not really!! I am what I am bcoz of my experiences, however bad and embarrassing they may be, they complete me today. I have had plenty of bad experiences, everybody has got some and we gain wisdom in such times. There are certain times where I was wrong and it took me a couple of years to right my wrongs, but I did it anyway. and I am a better person now. I learnt something then and I don't wanna erase that coz i don't wanna forget my lesson.

• My birth. . . . .

• Falling in love with a girl who burned me in the end. I'd erase ever knowing her, ever meeting her and everything about her.

• i hurt a girl i truly cared for... no, i would rather erase everything til the moment i first met her.

• I did the same thing a long time ago. She hurt me and I thought it would be satisfying to hurt her more and it was... briefly. Then the regret set in but she adamantly refused every attempt at apology I made and that was that.

• another thing that gnaws at me is this: i'm a lazy bum, i've always gotten by with minimum effort... my pursuit of her was first time i've ever put any real effort into anything... well, anything that wasn't game related.

• I went through a brief period of time in 2010 taking drugs over the summer months and it's something I am deeply embarrassed about and wish I could erase.

• You've obviously changed your lifestyle which shows your determination to improve your life. . I actually admire people who can motivate themselves to do that. 😊💗

• Thank you! I wish I wasn't as judgmental as I am, I think that's one of my worst traits.

• I tend to be judgmental when it comes to a person's character, but not so much their past lifestyle. People can change their lifestyle but it's difficult and rare for someone to change who they are. 😊 Thanks for your opinions 👍

• Too many people and things to pick

• Trusting a former neighbor a little over 12 years ago.

• This is hard because there are so many bad things I want to erase. I can't decide

• Eating that questionable-looking sushi... fuck...

• My little brother once asked me if I cared about him. I was so flustered I couldn't answer him but just waved it off and I think I really hurt him. I wish I could take that back.

What Girls Said 8

• Exes... Enemies/Bullies... So-called friends

• I want to erase everything... I don't even matter anymore... I'm just a fragment of everyone's memories... I have nothing else to lose... Right?

• I would erase some things I said when I was angry that I didn't mean.. I would also erase the moments when I was too shy to do something and blew my chances. -.-

• When I was sexually harassed.

• I would erase my teen years.

• Reset to 2011

• a mistake I made in late November wich made spend a night at emergency,

• Nothing, my past has made me who i am today...