How to get rid of my insecurities?

Sometimes they get the best of me in certain situations and just want them gone. Does anybody have any ideas/tips to stop being so damn insecure?
Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• The key to happiness is to not give a shit.

You simply need to learn to accept yourself and accept what you cannot change; sitting there and brooding over what you don't have doesn't fix anything, after all. You either accept your short comings or work towards trying to obtain something more, otherwise all you can do is tell yourself: This is who I am, and being upset over it is pointless.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think just try and gain a little confidence each day, it is an upward cycle the more confidence you gain the easier it is to get more confident.

What Girls Said 6

• Mines come and go.

• What are you insrcure about?

I found out that a lot of things that some people are insecure about are some of the things that I like the most about them.
    Try looking at the things you're insecure about from a different angle, you can turn them into strength points.

• What are you insecure about? Because it better not be your looks lol

• It's simple, you believe in the worse In yourself and people. Undo it. When you hold on to things like that. It eventually damages you and makes you feel bad.

• Fake your confidence. Go out around people you don't know and just fake it. That's what I do...

• Maybe say, out loud to yourself, some positive things you like about yourself every day. You can start off saying them not in front of a mirror if you prefer, but say them in front of one. See the positive that you have.

What Guys Said 13

• U just got realize we alllll gon make it ❤❤✌

• Focus on the positives of yourself and be comfortable with who you are. Think of plans or things that you can do to curb your insecurities.

• You're perfect don't worry

• Chicago you cute as fck bro no homo. We all going to make it!!!

• I have the same problem. I've been meditating for a few months now and I can control my emotions more which helps at times.

• Yea, lift

Once you know you are stronger than 80% of humans, You are no longer insecursd

• 0|0
  • use all your energy to push past it. For example if its talking on stage, you gotta think whats the worst that can happen, you make everyone laugh.

• So ehh what are you insecure about? feel free to message if it's got to be 'secret'

• Don't give a shit. you might think whatever you are doing is embarrassing, but those people looking at you will forget 5 minutes later.

• I would act as if those insecurities are your strength or a source of confidence, making them feel like a weakness would just put you down. It took forever for me to get rid of mine, but it's worth it to ignore what people think of you.

• What kind of insercure?

• By doing lots of research, ask lots of questions where you stumble and you will turn out fine.