Do you like small talk?

• I like it
  • It's alright
  • I don't like it

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to absolutely suck at small talk, cauz I prefer to talk about one topic in detail.

Small talk, however, is a good way to communicate with everyday people, and is an important skill to hone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dislike it. I find small talk to be annoying and a waste of time.
    Why talk about the weather or some sports game I don't know or care about when we could talk about the way rain feels or about how music is so influential or why we love something we love or our first heart break. Why waste time with trivial things when we could make memories about our memories, and have the negative ones turn positive.

What Guys Said 7

• No. It's really boring.

• Well, I have no problems with it, but then again I like meeting new people so I don't mind it.

• I'm a good talker. I can always make people laugh.

• It's alright

• I don't dislike it in principle,, I'm just really bad at it.

• I hate when people in public talk to me, its like dude I don't want to be ur friend.

• Nope, I never liked it, it's kinda irritating.

What Girls Said 7

• When I have small talk with people, it has this way of turning into deep/big talk rl quick. Ya know? LOL

• I dislike it. I like to talk to new people, but I'm just awkward and small talk makes me worry I'll run out of things to say. I dunno, haha.

• I absolutely HATE small talk.

• It's ok if you're getting to know someone

• Neither here nor there so I chose B

• boring. if you want to be my friend, the person has to have something interesting to talk about, not the basic stuff. like " did you see what the teacher did? " or did you know that _____________" not just " hi" "how are you?" omg so annoying

• No, I don't particularly like it. I can listen to someone if that's what they want to do.