What does this suppose to mean?

Someone told me that I could lowkey pull girls. I ask that person and she wouldn't tell me what she meant by that. I'm really shy with girls, especially approaching, so I'm confuse when she said that. She told me this when I met her at the bar that night. One of my friends called her over and told her that I thought she was attractive. And we had a conversation over my shyness, and how to get out of my comfort zone with speaking to a woman. And that's when she said "I could lowkey pull girls". I got her number, but I haven't text her in a week. I'm new to talking to girls, even at the college I attend. I have never pay attention to any of the girls at my school, because how nervous I get if they give me eye contact. I know this is not normal especially at the age of being 22.

I have a good understanding from the men's perspective on what this means, but I would like to hear what the women think about this?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm, lets see... www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pulling
    Pulling
    English word that means to hook up with someone or make out with them, often at a party or nightclub. Tongues are often involved. You can also be 'on the pull', which means to seek out or pursue someone with whom you want to get off with (often a complete stranger).
    Katie went to Jamie's party on the pull, where she met Dean and fulfilled her aim of getting off with someone she didn't know.

"I saw you pulling Dean last night, you slut. He's my boyfriend."

• low key
      to keep something low key: to not announce it; to have a quiet gathering; opposite of a large party or big group of people; not much emphasis, closely aligned with a normal night out doing the usual stuff.
      im going out tonight but it's pretty low key; i've gotta work tomorrow so tonight's going to be a low key event.

• So you could be alone and hook up with a girl who you dont even know?

• I have no idea dude 😐

• She saying you look good enough to get mad numbers fam.