What do you think about this age difference?

My friend is 30 years old (woman) and with a 22 year old guy.

The guys Mom is 37 years old by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• No issue at all for me. Ask yourself this, would anyone bat an eye if the guy was 30 and the girl was 22? I think it's time society stops imposing such a double standard.

What Guys Said 17

• Damn, his mom got pregnant at 15. But anyways, I think it's weird as crap. I mean my god if she were any older, it would be like dating his mom.

-Seems like a Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure moment.

Missy smiles and puts on her sunglasses. Bill and Ted go to get in the car, Ted commenting, "Your stepmom’s cute!" "Shut up, Ted," Bill snarls. "Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?" Ted asks. "Shut up, Ted!" Bill says more sternly.

• Sounds fine by me! "Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson..."

• At their ages, the gap is completely irrelevant.

• So lol. I fcked a 34 year old at 19. Damn tight for a 30 year old too. Milf status.

• Wow, she was a young mum!

I think that's fine to be honest. It's more common the other way around, but that doesn't matter.

• It's fine as long as they're both happy that's all that matters in life.
    We can't help who we fall in love with.
    I don't think age should come into it and it's there private life so got sod all to do with anyone else

• I don't see a problem with it. But his mother got pregnant with him when she was about 14? Am I reading that right?

• I'm 31 and I'm with a 22 year old girl. I used to worry that I was too old for her, but have come to realise that nobody gives a f*ck. I am happy to have such an awesome girlfriend.

• Sounds fine by me!

• It's fine 🙂

• That is completely fine... I have been with much much older woman.. age should just be a number if two consenting adults are involved

• lol well, its his moms fault for having a baby at 15

• He's JUST within my boundaries of acceptable play. That is, 18-30s, under 100 kilos.

• Doesn't matter..

• she should be monica bellucci to make that sacrifice. i only date youger women.

• I don't see the harm in that.

• I question the maturity of the woman. I mean how mature would she have to be, to go with a guy, that young

• For her whole life she's been with men ten plus years older than her , even 30 years older.

• She really shouldn't be with that may years older, butttt, I just question why she'd be with an immature man

• many*

She's got daddy issues if she's going for that many years older than her

What Girls Said 8

• I think it doesn't mater who is male or female but it isn't my bag.

• I could care less about other peoples age differences (unless its illegal. Pedophile is disgusting). If it doesn't effect me, who cares? On the other hand, I'm not particularly interested in partaking on a large age difference in a relationship myself. Actually, not at all interested.

• Whatever floats their goats.

• As long as she's careful she should be okay.

• 8 years isn't a big deal at all. My dad is 8 years older than my mom and my best friends' mom is 8 years older than her dad. It has never seemed weird to me and I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

• age difference simply DOES NOT matter to me

• My friend is 19 and her guy is 28 *_*

• Go for it.