What is the story behind your username how did you come up with it?

0|0
14|20

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• the #Mist part came from me being an anime fan (Naruto in this case) + really light on my feet when I run.

the #Nigqa part came from me being black *teleports to the next questions/I must go my people need me #moment @charismatic110 i1127.photobucket.com/.../shunshin-shisui.gif
    LOL

3|0
    0|0
  • Back in college, one of my professors called my fellow classmates and me nerds, and I vehemently denied it. I'm still in denial even though some may argue I could be.

2|0
    0|0
  • The story behind my user name is that due to a bad accident one day I was involved in and I now wear diapers and baby pants everyday.. but I am in no way a baby at all, but pretty sure some will view it that way just because I wear them.. I am a very honest person and love to date the ladies and I still do.. and being in diapers does in no way hinder anything I do.. I put that user name there to inject a bit of humor into a name that sort of sums that little part of my life.. but also to let women know that I do not mind being in them and am in a happy mood all the time.. and I really had no choice but to wear them.. but other then that I am just as normal as any other guy on this planet.. I even think I can do some things better then any of the other guys

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a speedy runner, i'm a speedy swimmer, i'm a speedy talker, it's me, SPEEDY! From the '94 bichezzz lol

1|0
    0|0
  • D3ad n1nja

Let's see one I'm a programmer so my username uses L33T speak or elite speak for short, a nerdy language devised in days of BBS. The DEAD part comes from the fact that I should be dead (150 Tylenols "500mg") in one go (many years ago). And NINJA comes from a fact that I ride my motorcycle like a ninja avoiding getting myself killed.

1|0
    0|0
  • russia blyat

2|0
    0|0
  • I. U. is my school, and I'm a dude... lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I had this nickname in college 'Brucetrailer' because I was looking up movie trailers all the time. Later I changed it to Brucetrails cuz its faster to say.

1|0
    0|0
  • My name is Justin and I'm just great

1|0
    0|0
  • It is my youtube channel.

1|0
    0|0
  • My full name's Shayak... so I shortened it to Shay :D.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine's pretty simple.

I drive a Miata, and it's a fucking hoopty-ass piece of shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to learn about things, usually stuff like fantasy or history.

1|0
    0|0
  • The nuns gave it to me at the convent when I was in elementary school. I still don't even know what any of it means... Hehehehe...😈

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an Iron Man and It has nothing to do with the Movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Self explanatory !!! No?

1|0
    0|0
  • Zanecyber was my first runescape name,. its from yu gi oh

1|0
    0|0
  • I spend a lot of time there, and when I'm in that area, I just bum around enjoying life. The place where I live when I'm there is only about a mile from the beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's my job... LOL.

I'm a Database Administrator in an Oracle environment.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• It's from a song.
    I'm so unoriginal.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is the title of a song I like and was listening to at the time I made my account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxYemY8CQaw

1|0
    0|0
  • it's who i am

1|0
    0|0
  • My username is a song, because I'm not a very creative person :D

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite manga character

1|0
    0|0
  • My name is Monáe and diva is self explanatory.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been shorter than most people, for most of my life. At 5'3 and 1/2". And, also, people tell me that I can be a very sweet and nice person. I hope so! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Part name, part personality trait.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute word that means nothing that I use with boyfriend for fun :3

0|0
    0|0
  • my initials and some numbers lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is a high school nickname

1|0
    0|0
  • I play the trumpet and I'm going to be a band teacher so trumpet player for life lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It was the first thing that came into my head at the time.

0|0
    0|0