Why do so many supremacist believe falsely that the white ethnicities will be extinct?

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• That's their 'Wake Up! call to other white people. Propaganda thus.

1|0
    0|0
    • The supremacist post by @TheFlak36 is an example of it.

• The Nazis used that story: "The Decline of the West", or "The Downfall of the Occident", is a two-volume work by Oswald Spengler, the first volume of which was published in the summer of 1918.

Most Helpful Girl

• We can go around and around but it all boils down to ~racism~

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• @Mesonfielde was right in that the reason Western society is experiencing low growth rates is because of higher women's education. Look at Africa or places where women have less rights, they breed like rabbits because the women there have no other opportunities in life. But if you look at America or Europe, specifically the blacks that have lived there for generations since the 1700's, they have low birth rates as well, just like the white people. That means that this is not a purely white problem - it's a developed nation problem. Look at Japan - one of the most, if not the most, developed countries on the planet and their population growth if laughable.
    The same will happen to the immigrants here in Europe or elsewhere. Sure they will have big families in the first few generations of living here but once they're integrated, they'll be facing the same problems as we are because their women will go to school.

0|0
    0|0
    • the immigrant birth rates go down but my point is that white people won't disappear but there numbers will dwindle

• Yes that is true.

• Iran too has lower population growth rates , Morocco and Tunisia too

• We are the 8% of the world sister.
    What is happening in White countries is genocide under international law. Promotion of feminism, promotion of Gay rights and the gay agenda in schools, anti racist organisations, open borders policies allowing millions of non white people to invade our countries, promotion of interracial dating, promotion of white guilt etc all these things are happening in white countries ONLY with the sole purpose of changing demographically the indigenous people of Europe. Every people of every race in this world are allowed to have interests specific to them except Whites. We are the only race that it is legal to discriminate. European cities are full of non white invaders and in some of them like in London you search for white people with binoculars and still can't find any.
    There is not one country in this world that would allow the demographic displacement of their indigenous people like it is happening in Europe. Do you believe that any muslim country would allow millions of Christians to overrun their lands and begin raping women, killing, or just sit on their asses and demand free housing and money? Do you believe Chinese people, Koreans, Japanese, Indonesians would allow all this to Europeans?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M

0|0
    0|0
    • I believe in equality and democracy but not at the expense of others regardless of race,
      my point is there will always be white people.

• Yeah there will be always white people. 10 or 20 in one corner of the world, maybe 20 more in some other corner of the world. And our ancestral homelands will be full of invaders who took over our countries without a single gunshot. My grandparents, our ancestors gave spent their youth to built these lands, some even fought and died to protect it from foreign invaders, so that treacherous fifth column politicians and some useful idiots who support them can destroy everything from the inside. Look what happened in Germany for Gods sake. Hundreds of women were sexually assaulted by ''poor refugees'' in just one night. This is the future of Europe and the future of our children. And unlike the USA we are not allowed to own guns to protect ourselves. You can kill us, rape us, take our houses, all our money. Just don't call us racists!!! Please don't!!!

• Well technically if even more women start thinking "oh having kids prevents me from living my life" then yeah, we'll eventually die out.

2|1
    0|1
    • you can`t be serious that is messed up thinking there will be always white women giving birth
      and technically albinos count as white and they will always be around so your logic is flawed

• Albinos aren't automatically white people. There are albinos of every race. For example black albinos are still black people, not white.

• They are afraid because they can't control things anymore.

2|0
    2|0
  • What has White supremacy got to do with a subject that may actually be based on statistical evidence?

If you look at the highest birth rate in the US, it is Hispanic people that are having more children and if you look at immigration numbers it is people from Asia that make up the highest migrant group into the US.

In the UK the fastest growing ethnic minority group are those from a mixed race background.

If more and more White people are not having children and those that are having children are having biracial children and if that is compounded with high levels of non-White immigration then the result is less and less White people.

0|0
    0|0
  • because "white" genetic traits are recessive genes.

0|0
    0|0
  • its because they don't want white women to date interracially. It's an insecurity

0|0
    1|0
  • I still don't understand where this "extinct" shit is coming from. Who in the hell said anything about any race becoming extinct? I think some people are just scared and bitching.

It's like you throw a rock in a crowd of bitches and the one you hit will cry out.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!