Why Women Use You For Money? Do women really care about how much money a guy makes or are they looking for stability?

How do you feel about women that use men for money?
Why Women Use You For Money ?Do women really care about how much money a guy makes or are they looking for stability?

... If there are two guys with decent stable income, still would the girl have money as the most important criteria... sometimes I feel disillusioned when I see girls giving importance to money more than qualities... honesty , humility etc

Most Helpful Guy

• They care about your income even tho they won't say it is true. They want to buy purses and shoes and jewellery wirh your money.

• Somebody's disillusioned.

• @9mfeo I saw it happening to me. Shut up if you don't know my life or experiences!

What Girls Said 4

• Why Women Use You For Money?
    To me gals 'use' guys for money as financial stability is one of the very very few things males can offer that is worthwhile. No different than how it seems guys 'use' gals for sex and choose the youngest most attractive gal they can get. Note how in your example Trump is not with a frump but a young attractive gal.

Do women really care about how much money a guy makes or are they looking for stability?
    To me both as stability is based on how much money a guy makes.

"sometimes I feel disillusioned when I see girls giving importance to money more than qualities... honesty , humility etc
    LMFAO. In my view as a male you likely give more importance to 'shallow' qualities like looks, sex, and youth more than honesty/humility. I highly doubt you go approach gals you find unattractive to find out their qualities. Instead you probably approach gals you find attractive then consider the other qualities like honesty. What gals I find is no different they consider those other qualities after the guy makes enough money.

• First of all, not all women. Though many do I will admit.

Secondly, look at your own example, that woman is a younger woman. While many women value money, many men value youth and beauty in their partners over anything, especially youth. D. Trump isn't with some old and/or ugly hag. He's deliberately seeking youth and beauty. I feel that men use that as status symbols while the young woman uses the gifts he gets her as status symbols.
    He gets an arm candy girlfriend while she gets arm candy (expensive watches, bracelets, jewelry, purses, etc.)
    It's like a symbiotic relationship for golddiggers and rich ugly old guys haha.

Now, if we're talking about people with less money, it's probably more for stability. Think about it. If we get pregnant, we cannot work for at least a few months, sometimes even years. We need a partner who's stable enough to take the blow of having to be responsible for 3 people - himself, the mother and infant.
    This isn't "using" him and it's disheartening to constantly read this on here. Because that's your baby! Wouldn't you want the best for him/her? Who wants to raise a baby in a small one bedroom apartment? Or in your mom's basement? Or have to take an infant out in the cold on the bus for doctor's appointments? Being a mother to an infant is very time and resource consuming. It's when women are most vulnerable but also have to be most strong. And if her partner isn't as stable and ready, then it's detrimental for the child.

• If you think that the only thing that you can offer in a relationship is money, you're going to project that attitude. The only people who will be thus attracted to you are the ones that will want to use you for your money.

• Well, that type of woman you are describing would be considered a gold digger. If the woman asks about your income, I would take that as a red flag.

What Guys Said 6

• Money makes the world go round. The more money a guy, the more opportunities he has to get a woman. There have been experiments done where a man who has a rating of a 5 in physical attractiveness gets 10s by random women because he has a very good income.

• They don't altho if they see you as desperate, they would.

• oh hi onision

• @Speedy94 dude stop being misogynistic man.

• In a traditional relationship, the man provides...

• In my experience what most women care about is that you are competent, that you can master life and get enough money to be comfortable, more than that you have a lot. It's one of those things like looks where if you meet a certain threshold other things about you become more important. Anything past the threshold is a bonus but adds less and less. Most women would much rather marry a good looking, kind and considerate guy making 100K than an ugly mean bastard making 500k.