Do you sleep for at least 7 hours uninterrupted?

Or do you sleep a lot less or more?

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to. I get anywhere from six to eight hours of sleep typically.

Most Helpful Guy

• Been trying to make better choices for the past couple years. Getting enough sleep has been within my circle of achievements. Fortunately for me, I'm a heavy sleeper so I "recharge" more assuringly. However, I so have vivid dreams that can leave me hung over. Do I wake up from them in the night? Not usually. That's if I drank a lot of water (that's another thing) or if I ate too much and I'm being punished for it.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• Almost always ya, I get 8 hours of sleep most nights (and plan it to be that way). Sometimes I'll get up and eat something but go right back to bed.

• Well it depends. Some nights i sleep entirelly through, other night i all of a sudden wake up or can't sleep. Not consistent sleepstyle i'm having.

• I have a great talent of sleeping.😎 I can sleep like 16 hours or even more uninterrupted. Well my record is of 18hrs. But that was a long time ago.

• lately I've been only able to sleep a few hours at a time. no idea why.

• Nope I get like 5 hours on and off :/

• Very, very rarely, and when I do, it's usually from large amounts of sleep medication.

• I have trouble actually going to sleep, But no trouble sleeping once i do.

• My problem is both getting to sleep and maintaining sleep. I usually sleep 2-3 hours at a time, 2-3 times a day. Sometimes it's absolutely hell.

• Sure sounds like it...

• Sleeping "rules" change every few years so I just do what works for me usually about 6 hours.