Do you think he'll still get in trouble?

I know most of you don't care about celebrities, I don't care that much either. But you can just ignore the fact that he's a celebrity.
So Tyga, who is 26 I think, supposedly was harassing a 14 year old girl that he met on Instagram.
But to me I don't think Tyga should get in trouble because In the text messages the girl refused to give him her age and then lied about being 17 later. Plus she didn't seem "harassed" in the texts. He wasn't even being sexual or flirting with her..
Do you think he should get in trouble?

What Girls Said 1

• That girl, and unfortunately many other young girls, will purposely try to lure older men. They like the attention at first, but then realize later how they can't handle it and cry for help.
    It's ridiculous because their mothers should have taught them better, but sadly, we live in a world where we are now encouraging young ladies to be as sexual as possible and then get bothered when older men prey on them.

She lied about her age. I don't have much sympathy for a "victim" that lies about important details. It was still creepy of Tyga though. I feel like he's gonna forever be that creepy older guy waiting outside of high school, now middle school apparently, and pick up girls. Smh. Sad.

• He probably will get in trouble because he's an adult and the onus of responsibility falls on him. It's the bad thing about being an adult.

What Guys Said 2

• No, he shouldn't.

• No not if you didn't know her real age