What does your mind usually focus on : Past, Present or Future?

Where do your thoughts usually take you?
Which one do you think about more often?
Thank Youuu. 💗💕

• past
  • present
  • future

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh no, with my mind lately it keeps thinking about the past and questions. Such as like; Should I really have done that? Was that a stupid move that I just did? Why did he lie to me? What's really going on? And the questions go on and on. I don't know why, this keeps on happening, but I feel like its trying to tell me something. Unless, I could be crazy...

What Guys Said 17

• I have Anxiety so i just worry about all the decisions from the past... especially in a situation i'm in right now :/

• Yeah I understand! 😊 I find it difficult not to focus on the past 😞

• The future. I always get lost imagining a how I wish things would be. I imagine scenarios that would never happen and how I'd react in them.

• I worry about the future, and I over think and plan too much. I try to tell myself to stay in the present though.

• I tend to dwell on the past too much. It try to stay in the present. Thanks!

• Only the present.. the rest is null and void.. you can not change the past, and the future is not written yet

• I don't think about future, never. I think about my past coz it helps me to live in my present but it makes me a lot anxious at the same time. Keep the memories from the past and live in the present... that's my motto ( just made it) LOL!!

• Sort of in the future, but not exactly, cause its just daydreaming that will never come true.

• Present! I have no regrets and I hate planning things. If I wanna do something I do it because I feel like it.

• You do know that my mind only focuses on you and your sandwiches 😋

• Ahahaha! 😂👍I'll have to make you somemore sandwiches... what kind this time? 😜

• Haha the meal & desert 😜

• Yep, have you forgotten? Myyyyyy desert 😞

• i focus on right now mainly.

• right now it is the present
    Let's take what comes and keep on going

• It's the best way to be , although hard at times... well for me anyway lol

• Yeah, The past has made me an emotionally stronger person , so I guess that's a positive for me 😊

• same here :)

• Always the future

• i like to focus on the present

• When I was younger it was the past. Now it's the future or present.

• Present and future. The past is set in stone, the future is unwritten.

• The past mostly, because of the type of jerk I was.

• It is kind of a mix between all three

• I'm living in the past. So much better than today, but we didn't know it at the time.

What Girls Said 12

• I think I'm pretty good at living in the present nowadays. I used to be very focused on the future but now I realize I could die tomorrow and then it would have been worth nothing. So I just live for each day but still try to be smart about future decisions.

• I think about the past, focused on the present and fantasize about the future. For proper living I'd say it's best to focus on your present and always achieve your best because the future is imaginary. There will never be a point in your life in which you'll be a part of the future, you can only ever be in the present moment. It's best that you make the right life choices for your present because everything else is non existent..

• Future, possible scenarios.
    But I actually think a lot about all of them.

• I try not to think!

• I'm intruiged by the future because of the mystery and possibility. My biggest joy is living in the present and savoring it. I try not to think about the past because I have a lot of sadness.

• Aww sorry 💗 I can relate to that. I tend to dwell on the past too often , but I bring my mind back to the present 😊

• There is a lot of good stuff around and I don't want to miss any of it:)

• I'm not much of a "live in the now" person as I constantly worry about what my life is gonna be like years from now.

• I worry about the future and mourn the past

• I'm more of a live in the moment kind a gal Lol

• mostly on the future

• My mind focuses more on the present.

• More past, then sometimes future and then present.

• I think about the future too much