Would it be weird to follow someone on instagram that I haven't seen in almost 4 years?

My friend convinced me to make an instagram and I was thibking of people to follow. My high school crush popped into my head. It's bot like we were strangers or anything we actually were friends in high school but haven't seen each other in 4 years. Would it be weird if I followed her?

• Yes that's weird
  • No it's not

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I follow people from high school and they follow me on Instagram.
    It's not weird.

• Cool thanks. I don't really do the whole social media thing so I don't know the propper "etiquette" I guess you could call it

• As long as you think she'll remember you, it's worth a try. 4 years isn't that long.

Most Helpful Guy

• I follow people who I don't know.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!