Am I still a kid at 15?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you ready to provide all of your own needs or do you need to have someone else provide you with food, clothing, shelter, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• People that are much older than you will consider you a kid because there's a massive age difference between the both of you.
    However,
    No you are not a kid.
    A kid is someone under 12.
    They love to run play, jump , have toys, their in a childish mind set.
    They're not thinking about sex or the mature feelings you're beginning to have.
    You're caught in the world of being not a child and not yet an adult.
    You're somewhere in between.
    You're a teenager.

What Guys Said 16

• Comes down to how a person defines kid. A kid to me is one who is under 13, so not a teenager. Therefore, I don't think you're a kid but rather an adolescent.

• No, you're an adolescent.

• At 15 you're considered a teenager to the public. To your parents, you'll ALWAYS be a kid. Remember that!

• Yess you are still a kid.

• You still are.

• Depends. Childhood is relative depending on culture, time, and place. According to US law, you would still be a minor until the age of 18 or 21. According to most of society, you would be a teenager. Though does age alone determine adulthood or does maturity? My mother had me at the age of 15 so I'd tend to consider her an adult from that age being a parent and all.

• Yes, very much so. All kids think they are adults. From watching all my young relatives, their childishness and not realizing how young they are proves it.

• Pretty much, until you boot yourself out of college and can take care of yourself without parents worrying about. You're still a kid. Sorry.

• It really depends on where you are. Generally speaking you're a teen.
    I wouldn't necessarily say you were a kid/child.

• It depends on how mature you act.

• No, you are a teenager now. It was a lot more fun being a kid though.

• You basically still have zero idea about life and world around you, so yes.

• You're on this adult message board so I guess not lol

• Yes, you are.

• more like a small adult

• Can you drink or smoke? No? You're still a kid

What Girls Said 24

• You're a teenager.

• Yes. Definitely! I believe so and I'm making the most of it, because it means I still have time to consider the rest of my life and have fun with a little less responsibility...

• Yes, and isn't a bad thing.
    Enjoy it while it lasts :-)

• You're still a kid even when you're in college. Just because you turn 18 or are of legal age to drink doesn't mean you're all grown up. In your parents eyes, you will always be their kid.

• Sorry to say, that yes, you are. 15 is nowhere near the end of your mental and emotional development.

• It depends on who you ask. You're technically a teen however as long as you're not an adult you could be considered a kid. And even if you were an adult you'll always be a kid in your parents eyes.

• I am still a kid at 20!

• Yes and you should embrace it and hang on to it as long as possible because in 3 years a whole heap of other responsibilities will start dropping on your head that you'll wish you had never grown up.

• I know people who are still kids at 75.

• Sure.

I felt the same way at that age, but looking back I'd call myself a kid, or teen, but definitely not a young adult yet.

• A teenager.

You might be too old for somethings, and too young for others…
    So in a sense, you may still be considered a kid, depending on specifics and circumstances.

• Yes you are to me but I am 30 and twice your age.

• You're a kid to everyone older than high school, yep.

• Yes, both legally and in the sense that you are not yet completely matured and grown.

• I'm 19 and I'm still a kid xD Enjoy it

• You're on the verge of being an adult

• I would say you're still a kid

• You're a teen.

• well... yes...

• At 15 you're a teenager.

• At 15 you're a teenager, but also kind of a kid. I sort of see anyone under 18 now as a kid.

Enjoy it while it lasts, you're an adult for nearly your entire life, and a kid for the smallest fraction of it. There are things you can do at 15 that you can't really get away with when you're older, and it just gets harder (and better), but enjoy it while it lasts.

• If you're being taken care of by your parents I consider that a kid. You become an adult when you get a job and start taking care of yourself.

• Ur a teen hone

• Technically yes, you are.