Have you ever or do you smoke weed?

When I was 16 I use to smoke pot a lot but I haven't since I was 17! I realized it wasn't for me anymore! How about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, I rolled those joints in my early 20's (18-22) or so and then decided to stop smoking altogether (used to smoke tobacco too).

Felt good for a while but then it got stale and there's a point where you see how pretentious and really clueless are the friendships that build around it. Never been better than having my current healthy lifestyle, I cut down drinking too but I still have beers and wine on occasion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I did in high school. I don't mind doing it in social situations but Im definitely not spending another penny on weed like I used to. Most of the things I do like smoking cigarettes, drink alcohol or smoke hookah or weed is purely social. Not something I'd do on my own or invest in. And its also not a must or of high importance.

What Guys Said 29

• I smoked in high school. Past 20 it's pretty fcking lame. I have to laugh at guys my age who still smoke everyday it's pathetic in my opinion. A lot of them have dropped LSD and done a lot of psychedelics too. Mid conversation you get the occasional.. "Bro... what if we are all just molecules on this planet.." Bitch stfu and be gone with your hippie ass.

I couldn't see myself smoking today because it just completely goes against my personality. I'm always hyper and have my head on a swivel. Could never just sit down and laugh at a TV for 3+ hours. I have to be in control of myself all the time if that makes sense.

• Nope! Never have, never will! :)

• Thank you! I have seen what weed does to people, and how difficult it is to get rid of an addiction. So I have been careful enough to stay away from it! :)

• I never have. No judgement in any one that does tho, in fact I invest in some cannabis companies so by all means guys, have at it! Lol

• i smoked weed a fue times in high school. i was to bizzy working working to get into it much and as i got older random drug tests and the thought of jail stopped me from using it if they totally legalized it and i wouldn't get fired i would use it sometimes

• Nope, never smoked anything. I couldn't even if I wanted to, cuz I have asthma. :P

• I have smoked weed almost every day since 1971. I think that's why I'm so healthy and happy. Not wealthy, though.

• Never have, never will, I despise weed, I despise any drugs that can be smoked.

• Tried it, never been able to figure out the apeal. Never felt any effects, good or bad.

• i was smoking it from like 14 till i was 17 but i stopped when i went to collage for a marine navigation course, being sober and working out is better than weed ever was :)

• I smoked weed once in college... didn't Ike how lethargic it made me (although the chili cheese fries I got tasted fucking awesome!)

• I smoked some when I was a lot younger but like you I never really took to it.

• never did, not planning to either

• I used to smoke it about every 8-10 days. I recently decided not to smoke it anymore though. Just like you, I realized it's not for me

• yeah once. i basically felt nothing so i chose to not do it again since it´s not legal where i live.

• no never..

• I dont puff and tell Allie! 😜😜

• Daily smoker. Helps me deal with my chaotic life. I study, work, drift, and sleep around, so I have almost no time to myself. I like to spend that time dizzy as a bat.

• Nope, never tried it, and now I couldn't even if I wanted to because I work for the federal gov't.

• Yeah usually once a week

• I pull stuntman on rabbies on @tony72722 He's just joking, Stop lying fgit

• The exact same as you. I smoked it when I was 16 and haven't smoked it since I was 17.

• Never. Its sounds grosss

• I strongly look down on anyone who does this. It's digusting

• Yep, but it's just weed, nothing dangerous or of another world

• When I was 17, I remember we wanted to get a dirt bike so we could ride it around in this I don't know what the name for it is, I guess a motor park in Pennsylvania. So what do you do when you're 17 and have no cash? You start selling pot so we talked to this dealer that we knew from Harlem and he set me and my friend up with a great price.

so we were selling it and selling it and eventually this little mexican kid from our Highschool hits my friend up. The kid was a professional asshole. The kind of piece of shit to pretend to be your friend so that one day it helps him. I mean if you didn't do drugs or seem like someone who could one day possibly help him, he would treat you like shit.

Long story short. we meet up with him and he's selling cocaine. I didn't want to believe it but there it was in a brick that looked like something out of a movie. I'll never forget when he asked me if I wanted to try it and I didn't snort it but I just wanted to see how it felt on my gums. Some of it got on my toung and that shit numbs it out so bad. It's like why don't we use it at the dentist! Haha.

So anyway to make the story even shorter. We went to his house, stole his coke, sold it to our dealer and smoked the rest of the weed we never sold on our way to and from picking up the dirtbike.

I don't even like weed but I love the shit that happens when you're around it is so much fun it's crazy

• I started when I was 16 too and stopped at 18 for the same reasons.

• I smoked a bowl a few minutes ago.

• Well, at least you learned form your mistake

I have never, nor will I. That doesn't mean i don't think people shouldn't be able to, I believe it should be legal, I just don't think I would ever do it

• I've done it longer than you've been alive.

What Girls Said 17

• Never have, never will. I think it's stupid.

• Nope, but I wanna try someday.

• Drugs are bad mkay
    So don't do them
    Mkay

• I have I think around 13 was my first time, the summer before entering high school- I smoked it probably till I was 16.5 and stopped as I found I didn't really like it.

• Back in college

• No... but I was asked!

• Nah, I got the "chance" to do it more than once since almost all my class smoked weed, but eh, I didn't want to break my parents' trust and I didn't see any benefit from smoking.

• No because drugs are bad for u

• I have never smoked weed.

• Pretty often. It's legal where I am and is treated just like alcohol. A short walk away and I'm at the retail weed store.

• Yes, I am an avid toker. But before I get crucified I'm actually a responsible adult lol. I'm a college student and have a job. I wish marijuana didn't have such a bad stigma behind it... it's actually pretty awesome.

• I never have, and don't plan to!

• I'm a casual 420 freak... I've never bought any.

• They used to call me rhino lungs. I could clear any bong cap you gave me

• Nah, not planning to either

• I love weed.

• I smoke pot maybe once or twice a year...