What's one thing you wish the opposite sex would do more of?

Most Helpful Guy

• Doubting themselves. One thing that annoys me about women is they could do a lot of things but choose not to because they believe in cultural rubbish to guide them in what is feminine. Some times a guy may need help fixing something or needs a sparring partner (I train) and wouldn't mind a woman helping out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Put more effort in your wordrobe. You're sexy, we like seeing you in clothes that add to your attractiveness.

What Guys Said 21

• 1. Reject men in a nice and kind way instead of the most nasty and evil way they can.

2. Stop using that dam word "creep" and "creepy" to describe men that are ugly in their eyes. It is actually an insult to men so unless a guy actually is creepy or a creep don't label him as one. A guy that is ugly to a guy is not a creep or creepy.

3. I wish girls would be nicer to men in general.

4. I wish girls would stop being sexist about us men. We are not all perverted, we are not all only about sex and we are not all pigs.

• Love their BEAUTIFUL BODIES!!!
    Stop degrading yourselves, and thinking that everyone sees you as you imagine that society expects!
    Women are so judgmental of themselves, and honestly, guys don't seen 90% of what you are hating about yourselves?
    If they do see 'IT' they probably don't even really notice, or care!!
    I have a female friend, at work. She's married, and I'm like her big brother!!! I love her like a little sister, and I HATE how she is constantly griping about being fat, and needing to lose weight!!
    Her husband doesn't have any problem, so WTF?
    If I didn't know her, and love her like my baby sister, I would say she is REALLY hot!! She doesn't believe me, when I tell her she looks good, and just says her bottom is too big, or she needs to lose a few pounds!!
    Ladies, let that societal stigma BS go!! MOST OF YOU LOOK AMAZING, but you think you need to be bony models!! Don't!!!

• Yes, a lot of women dislike their bodies, but there are just as many women who are being completely cheeky about all of it.

I mean, I spend my entire pre-contest prep phase walking around calling myself "fatass", including the last few days, when I'm down to 4-5mm skinfolds. Clearly not being serious.

She might just be communicating in mysterious meaningless girlsmalltalk language. That's totally a thing.

• Ladies, I wish youd do me more.

• Be more clear with their level of interest in us... as guys, over half the time, we are making educated guesses about whether a girl is into us or not.

• See, the problem is, "follows directions" is not a sexy trait. Nope.

Quite the opposite, in fact.

You see where I'm taking this.

• @redeyemindtricks For me personally, I find an obedient woman that "follows directions" to be really sexy. :)

• Well, I get pretty wet following directions myself, but there's one man on this earth who's ever been able to get to that point. Well, two, my daddy included.

You gotta earn that.

I mean... you wouldn't want a woman who just bam! started following yr orders just like that, would you? Bc that would just be boring af.

• Embrace their femininity and value man and their masculinity instead of trying to create some really stupid competitiveness between the both sexes.

• Growing up.
    Less generalizing us guys but getting upset if we generalize them.
    And whining about everything being some kind of hatred towards women just because we don't agree with them, don't prefer their type, don't agree with feminism, prefer foreign women, etc. It gets so old.

• Date me.

...

• Cook and clean and stand by her man

• Actually takinga chance and asking guys out directly. Instead of dropping what they think are obvious hints but really aren't and waiting for the guy to do the first move. Rejection is just as scary to us

• approaching in general. for sex as well as for dating or whatever.

• Step up and approach men if you like instead of waiting around throwing out half-hearted signs of interest hoping that they'll pick up on them because there are men who cannot read body language and signs of interest.

• Origami!!!

• Get elected to public office.

• Give more signs its ok for me to make a move

• Casually fucking well-dressed Miata drivers you meet in bars?

• Dry humping dry humping dry humping

• Stop fuckin lying and being so bitchy

• Either let me go out with my friends (girls and guys) or come with me and get to know them.

• shot up and keep ur head down lol

• Start conversations with me... So lonely ¡ _________ ¡

• think. with like their brains.

What Girls Said 14

• Share their feelings!

• Look for beauty in everything instead of thinking they're some kind of fancy connoisseur for being closed minded in their standard of beauty (you know like something has to be this this and this in order to be aesthetically pleasing... why do you have to make a standard/list why can't you just know when you see it?) Also i'm not saying all men don't do this of course, just enough don't that it's more of a rule rather than an exception.
    Talking about feelings more would also be amazing.

• Be more open.

• Perform oral sex on me more often.

• don't be so picky with guys, then you'll get it :P

• @Yumix i am glad. Besides, it's not an issue I said that more because there is this stereotype that guys don't do that gladly.

• lol okay. they don't know what they are missing out. it's fun and you'll make almost every girl happy that way. and a happy irl in bed is good for the guy too :P

• Refrain from yelling out their car window at me when they drive by. I can't even understand what they actually say.

• not only hit me up for sex :P

• Be more understanding, be open with me\share feelings, be more open minded, take an initiative to clean or cook.

• I don't really wish for anything from the opposite sex, since I don't expect anything from the opposite sex.

• be my frand.
    or boyfrand.

• Quit planning stuff last minute

• Open doors for ladies.

• Be more accommodating to you even if you don't look like a super model.

• Talk to me. Lol

• Being more equal when it comes to cooking, cleaning, taking care of children etc.