How to respond to this annoying girl?

This girl who I know wants to study the same major as me. But she is 19 and hasn't even applied to schools at all! I'm a senior and about to graudate in May.
She keeps trying to tell me how to apply for jobs and where to apply. And also wants to know where I have so far.
It's none of her business and I've told her that. But she's so pushy!
And, I get so many other people bothering me about the job search process, I don't need a person who hasn't even gone to school telling me to.
help?
Any remarks I could make to make her shut up? haha (funny ones appreciated).

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut her off, she sounds really controlling and toxic

What Guys Said 4

• Hopefully your major doesn't have anything to do with helping because you need some improvement on that 😂

• Chill the fuck out number one.
    Fix it so you can either man up and tell her you want to have quiet time or humor her. Anyways the only reason she is asking you is because she cares and genuinely wants to know what's going on

• Speak to her in baby talk. Goo goo gah gah

• hopefully ur major isn't anything to do with customer service or anything cause this happens on a daily basis like that

• no.. I'm not going to university to work in customer service lol

What Girls Said 0