Whats the point of open marriages?

I mean whats the point of getting married if u want other people too. Smh.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not marriage.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont call that marriage lol. Its just a complete misuse of that word used by people who wanna justify what theye doing with a label.

• Ikr marriage is commitment and being with one person u love, if u wanna have sex then simple don't marry right?

What Guys Said 3

• because of the legal benefits?

• For some people, sex isn't something to only keep to their romantic relationship. If you don't think like that, you just won't understand.

• There is no point because marriage is two people wanting to be with each other. I mean, marriage can be whatever people want it to be but thats my definition of it.

• I agree I don't know why people brag savour being in an open relationship there's 0 commitment

• I mean, right now i dont want to be commited to anyone nor have anyone commit to me so i wouldn't mind being in a open relationship. But when it comes to marriage, its either we both just want each other or not at all.

What Girls Said 2

• It works for some people, you may not get it or approve of it, but its not your life.

• ikr !
    same thing for gay marriages... smh

• No. Stop being a fucking bigot.

• yes
      why marry? because you dont wanna sin? or because these days in wester societies people can't live together and have babies together and no one cares?

you are young and you were born into this, a lot of people like to be PC but it still doesn't make it right