Would you kill everyone you love, if it would lead to the creation of a perfect world?

Hypthetically speaking. If you could stop all pain and suffering in the world, for 7 billion people, except you would have to live with what you had done--you would haveoto live with the pain if what you had done--would you do it? And I'm not talking about pressing a button and not seeing anything. You have to murder the people you love-- brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, best friebds, lovers, husbands, wives, ecetera-- with your own hands. Gun, knife, poison, whatever. For the sake of saving humanity.

• Yes. I would murder those most precious to me to create a perfect world, with no suffering.
  • No. I would not murder those most precious to me to create a perfect world, with no suffering.
Bump.
Oh ffs people. Assume perfection exists within the confines of this question. There's a reason it's a *hypothetical* question. There's a premise you assume is true, then answer as if that premise is true.

Most Helpful Girl

• OHHHH I SO SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE.

You want people to say yes.

And then you say, oh snap, everyone else also said yes. So now EVERYONE is dead.

And that's how you get a world without suffering. Because everyone is dead. Zing!

That's where you were going with this, right? I knows these, these trick questions.

• ... Nope. Nope...

• Ha. Well, at least you're humble. Adieu. Hands shaken.

What Girls Said 3

• Question! Does this perfect world involve ending all the animal abuse as well?
    If yes, then yeah I'd do it, there's not many people I love anyways, barely anyone..
    If no, then I wouldn't. It's not fair that the people get the perfect world, but animals don't.

• Perfect as in nothing is wrong. No suffering, at all.

• Well. If you want to get technical, I am ultimately for the extinction of the human race. But voluntarily and through a lack of children. Every one stops popping out babies, people live out their lives however they wish, and the human race fades from existence.

The question was inspired by an anime, where a man who had existed in a perpetual state or kill-or-be-killed, living as a mercenary since he was like 8, was in a war to obtain the Holy Grail. He shoots his own daughter in the head and puts a knife into his wife in order to achieve a world without wars. There was a reason he needed to do so.

• Oops. Wrong comment. >.>

• Call me selfish but absolutely not.

• How the hell would that be a perfect world?

• In contrast to this one? I could think of a couple things.

What Guys Said 14

• Nope. The world wouldn't be perfect to everyone because I would be miserable. I rather kill all those I don't love and have a world of chaos then do that.

• No.. I'll kill myself before I do that

• Perfect world sounds ridiculously boring tbh...

• If it was perfect, it would have no problems. Like the problem of boredom.

• If you love them you would try and think of another way around the problem.
    The lives you know are more important than the lives you don't know.

And if you really loved anyone you would at least have them enjoy the perfect world with you rather than just plain out killing them to miss out on the fun you're having.

A selfish many for the unjustly murdered few? Where's this so called love... Woe to you that didn't see that.

• So - called love regarding who?

• Now you're just jumping to ridiculous conclusions, like all the others. "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we theoretically had superpowers?" "We can never have super powers." You must be real fun at parties.

Your thinking is so baser.

• You're in the "tell me what I want to hear" category, those that have their own mind sets and will never accept anything that goes against their beliefs. Being aware is better than being plain ignorant and childish.

• Kill everyone I hold dear to create "perfect world" for complete strangers? Fuck no!

• no
    filler

• no, if i had to kill the ones i love than it would be a perfect world

• Humanity better pull up those big boy / girl drawers and suffer it like me

• Hell No!

1. I would never sacrifice the ones i love.
    2. A perfect world would be an awful and boring place.
    3. It would'nt be perfect that long, Before people f*cked it up again.

• By definition, if it was perfect, it would have no problems. Like the problems you suggested would exist: boredom, people fucking it up.

• Still no, No way in hell.
      I'd sacrifice the people i hate though, For a bag of double stuffed Oreos <3

• there is no perfect world that does not depend on the extraction of free will thus none would be worth it

• Never, what a lot of people don't seem to get is that there is a reason for pain and suffering in the world. without it their would be no growth, no inspiration and no life. if everything was perfect what would allow us to grow. if we ever achieve perfection it would only lead to stagnation.

• By definition. If it was perfect. There would be no problems. For instance, like the problem you suggested would exist. That's a sad rationalization people use to be okay with the world. "Oh, well, it's better this is way, so it's not actually horrible."

That is the answer of someone who has not seen--or cared--about the kinds of things that happen in the world. There is no *reason* an 7 year old girl should be gang raped and have her tiny head bashed in after the animals are done with her. There is no *reason* for the diseases which eat peoples' bodies from the outside in or inside out. There is no *reason* for a man's skin to be sliced slowly off his body until he dies from shock. There is no justification. But you're telling me that "inspiration" and "growth" are justifications for the kind of horrors that happen on our own planet Hell? Inspiration and growth. Totally worth it. As long as nothing happens to you, no?

• do you shoot random people in the head every day.

• Nope. But there are quite a few people who do. The situation of getting a gun pulled on you is extremely mire likely than someone walking around with a Deadman switch.

• No, To quote Malcolm Reynolds,
    "So Me and Mine Gotta Lay Down and Die so You Can Live in Your Perfect World"

• Hell naw I wouldn't do that.