Girlfriend thinks I'm Quiet because I don't usually Get Into Small Talk. Common?

Ok my girlfriend is mostly extroverted. I'm an ambivert but it's weird. People that know me and meet me think I'm really outgoing, blunt and talkative. The key here is that i only really enjoy and feel stimulated from a conversation if it's relevant and more sophisticated. For example my girlfriend talks about blowing money all the time. very straightforward and snappy conversations in the short term

However with my girlfriend. I am so quiet because the deeper discussions bore her and thus i don't il involve her with my friends on those things. I'm with her friends and i am usually quiet because i can't get interested

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• This relationship is a winner. I think the true test is if you both can be comfortable in silence