I've spent a long time on here, And from that i've learned to be a guy and date, You need to :
1) Have a very nice facial structure.
2) Have an extremely fit body (Abs, Pecks visible etc.).
3) Have extreme confidence, Yet at the same time not so extreme its cocky?
4) Be Chivalrous / Caring / Respectful
5) Be taller, The higher over 6ft the better.
6) Be Older, Usually by several years
7) Have a higher paying career.
8 ) Have a nice house / car
9) Be nice, Yet at the same time don't be nice because thats 'Beta' and 'weak' ?
10) Be masculine and bland, Yet at the same time don't be because thats 'Alpha' and 'Douche' ?
11) Have an extremely expensive casual fashion sense, Usually involving wearing suits / shirts.
12) Must make the first move
13) Must plan everything.
14) Must buy her things to let her know you 'Value her
15) Have flawless skin (Because men dont get makeup).
16) Eh... You get it... Basically take any character out of a love film and make them a reality...
Whereas, A girl simply needs:
1) Dont be fat
2) Just cover everything with makeup
3) Don't be a prick.
I literally can only cover 4) and 14), Everything else i'm just fucked.
Does anyone else feel like the expectations for men are just a bit too hard?
- Yes, The expectations for men are too demanding for what is realistic.58% (7)53% (8)56% (15)Vote
- No, The expectations for men are perfectly realistic and expectable.42% (5)47% (7)44% (12)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Here's the thing: yes, those expectations are unrealistic, BUT- I don't know any girls that actually have all of those expectations. I think it's okay for girls to have high standards, people are allowed that. But most girls aren't like that. For example, I would want a guy that is respectful, that I'm attracted to, and that I can enjoy spending time with. That's not a long list, and most girls I know don't have long lists either. There might be other things that turn them on, for example a guy being taller or making the first move, but turns on are not "requirements"0
Most Helpful Guy
Just be interesting, confident and learn to flirt. Outside of that, take care of yourself to the extent that you're not fat or covered completely in acne.
Honestly if you can make a girl laugh and blush, both within five minutes then she is all yours if you look ok. You're making this more difficult than it is.
I'm probably a 6-7 myself and I've never had any trouble picking up the prettiest girls. Oh and for the love of whatever you believe in, stop buying into that alpha-beta BS. Believing in that altogether makes you Beta. Real Alphas would never pay a rats ass of attention to what other boys line up as cool. That's how you know they're all posers.0