How are you feeling this morning?

GAGers that just woke up.

How is your morning feeling so far?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• A whole day late I guess and it's already evening here. Well for yesterday as well as today - invigorated :D

• Hmmmm waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning... if you know what I mean ;) #GuyProblems

• I'm good thanks for asking.

• It's okay I guess, it's my last day for me to help the new owners of my business transition everything.
    I have no willpower or motivation though.

• Oh

I hope u gain it

Me too. I have much to do and feeling like

Meh so lazy

• Hm. I mean, I got you there -- I'll totally have my daddy's back in his old age, no matter how much inconvenience or effort that might require. No questions asked.

BUT.
      I mean.
      Is there not wiggle-room in that balance sheet to pay yourself some sort of menial wage/salary for the transition work? I'd think you could slash a few figures in the units place here and there, just to pay yrself enough to keep the lights on, and shit.

I mean, there's a big big difference between $0 and $n, even when n is a very small positive number, and even when the undertaking is for the good of the family and all that other touchy-feely stuff. And now you see why.
      Even better if you give yourself some sort of proportional stake (if possible) so that you're extra motivated to make the deal go off well.

That sounds selfish, and it totally IS selfish, but... ya gotta put food on the table. Ya dig.

• @redeyemindtricks Well, I am getting a decent coin out of the purchase its just that the money that I'm getting belongs to my family. They could've at least offered something for my voluntary help. I mean I'm not obligated to help, they requested my father talk to me to help them transition for basically nothing.

The sale of the business is a deal. My time is not part of the deal.

• Not great since my car wouldn't start after parking it in the airport and plugging it. I'm totes going to sue. They had to jumpstart my car and it happened to 5 different people as well. It still need recharging...

• My morning was... chaotic lol.

• feeling warm and cozy

• It's night time and chilly

• oh man! why? how are YOU feeling this morning?

• How's the exams going?

• woke up 10 minutes ago and feeling like shit, like every "morning" lol

• Woke up too early for no reason, now I can't sleep anymore 😭

• A bit stiff

if you know what i mean lol

• haven't gone 2 sleep yet lol so im doing alright

• Pissed off, headache -_-

What Girls Said 11

• COLD. Really fucking cold. That's the main thing that I'm feeling. Otherwise, ehh, just chill I guess, enjoying my Saturday.

• I've been awake for slightly over 24 hours, so I suppose that makes it "morning" again? At least in the titular sense?

"Titular" is one of my favorite words.

• Well, Sunday morning yesterday, I woke up feeling great. On Monday morning today, I don't think I will be getting any sleep so I will be very tired.

• It's night here (11:31pm) it's been quite nice and relaxing actually :)

• Well my puppy likes to wake up and play and bark and jump all over me at the crack of dawn so I'm still pretty tired and feel crappy. I feel like I've been hit by a bus lol.

• Horny as hell dont know why i just do lol

• purty good :D

• Freeking cold it's -29 c. here this morn.

• I felt fine this morning. Felt better after coffee at Starbucks.

• Dying 😭😭

• It's almost 4 so I'm going to go to bed soon. I have to be up in 3 hours.