(Quiz) Where in the US should you live?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/five-question-america-quiz-where-you-should-live#.npLv9154vy

You got: The Pacific Northwest

A little rain never bothered you anyway — in fact, you appreciate the chance to be nice and cozy. All you need is a nice cup of coffee to be happy. Somewhere like stunning Seattle or buzzy Portland is right up your alley.
(Quiz) Where in the US should you live?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: New York City
    You’re right at home in the concrete jungles of New York City. Not everyone is cut out to survive in the Big Apple, but amid the skyscrapers, you’d thrive.

s3-ak.buzzfed.com/.../...ced-3367-1452106417-7.jpg

I'll take it. Anywhere but Dallas, haha. I think that's what tipped my score to New York. That's cool though, I really like NY and all it has to offer.

What Guys Said 31

• I don't even need to take the test. I was born in Seattle and now live in Portland (home of so many Wessen that you see on TV. lol) Great area! Now if I can just convince @BelleGirl21 that she wants this more than the Southwest. lol. Or maybe I can convince @cinderelli to come here from Pakistan. Both beautiful ladies that I would love to meet.

• You got: Central Antarctica
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7fbae01675.jpg
    Based on what you have said, your heart is made of stone, you are a million miles from nowhere and not a person in sight. You would do best in central antarctica where you can watch your balls freeze off and roll away as if you never had them.

Wow... this is the most accurate quiz so far. Thank you, i see the light now

• You got: The Southwest
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-2748-1452106668-1.jpg
    You love wide open spaces and gorgeous sunsets — not to mention spending time in the sun. Somewhere like eclectic Santa Fe or sunny Phoenix is right up your alley.

------
    I wouldn't mind being in that area. At least it wouldn't have heavy traffic probably :D

• I got The Southwest
    - Sounds about right to me, away from the crowds

• You got: The Rockies
    You’re the outdoorsy type and need some fresh mountain air to feel fulfilled. Somewhere like stunning Colorado is the perfect place for you!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-10428-1452106615-14.jpg

But I'm a city guy xD

• I got The Pacific Northwest

No way José!

I'd prefer San Francisco.

• I got the Pacific Northwest too, I like Seattle :)

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...8-b264-e391b9efe54f.jpg

• You got: The Southwest
    You love wide open spaces and gorgeous sunsets — not to mention spending time in the sun. Somewhere like eclectic Santa Fe or sunny Phoenix is right up your alley. Thinkstock

That's not a city dammit! And I already live in the southwest.

• You got: The Pacific Northwest

This is quite appropriate i live in the UK and we get a lot of rain, plus, the architecture there looks awesome

• You got: The Southwest
    s3-ak.buzzfed.com/.../...ced-2748-1452106668-1.jpg

• You got: The Southwest

• You got: The Southwest

Nope, wrong :/
    But I have no interest in living in the US anyway

• Anywhere far far away from the crappy cities with crappy people. I choose the wide open plains or deep in the forest somewhere.

• According to Buzzfeed, I should live in Texas.

• i don't need a quiz to know my dream cities are savannah, charleston, galveston or san antonio (or any city in florida)

• I'm right where I belong.

• You got: New England

You’re an overachiever and a go-getter, which means hard-working New England with its stunning autumns is the perfect place for you. Somewhere spunky like Boston is the perfect match for you. Oh, and it doesn’t hurt that you get to enjoy the best seafood in the country.

Alright then.

• You got: The Southwest

• You got: New York City

• You got: California

West Coast, best coast, right? You need the bright lights of Hollywood or the fast-paced lifestyle of San Francisco to feel fulfilled. For you, it’s the Golden State all the way, baby!

• You got: The Rockies

• You got: The Pacific Northwest

• I got the southwest hahahahaaha. Well, looks like I'm moving to Los Angeles, Sunset Strip here I come.

• I am from manhattan the test also agree's with me.

• I'd prefer the southwest though, not for the culture or anything, but for the landscape.

• Same as u tho I live in and prefer the Midwest

• The Rockies!

You got: The Rockies
    You’re the outdoorsy type and need some fresh mountain air to feel fulfilled. Somewhere like stunning Colorado is the perfect place for you! Thinkstock

• New York City!!!

• The Southwest desert Awesome :)

• I never go to US but my dream someday i go that country after i graduate Seaman :D

• Southwest!

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 20

• damn..
    You got: Texas
    Everything’s bigger in Texas, but that doesn’t scare you. You need a huge personality to make it in the Lone Star State, and that’s where you come in. You belong deep in the heart of Texas!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-28389-1452105020-2.jpg

• You got: The Rockies

• You got: The Southwest

• I did the test twice because I wasn't sure about my answers.

First I got the south west. Is that where all the rednecks live? Because I don't really think I would fit in. Plus, I'm more a small city person.

Second: New-England. I honestly don't even know where that is... It said Boston. Is that where the Cake Boss comes from?

Turnes out topography of America is not really my thing. I can tell you every country of Europe though with all the main cities.

• The Pacific Northwest

• You got: The Rockies

I've lived there already ha! It was ok. I do love the fresh mountain air, though.

• You got: The Southwest

• You got: The southwest

I already live in that area and it's true no place beats our sunsets.

• "You got: The Southwest
    You love wide open spaces and gorgeous sunsets — not to mention spending time in the sun. Somewhere like eclectic Santa Fe or sunny Phoenix is right up your alley"

eh. ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I prefer Austin.

• This is part way right I love the wide open spaces but would much prefer the cooler temp of the north.
    You got: The Southwest

• You got: The Southwest

• You got: California

• You got: The Southwest

• Ok, so I picked Iced Coffee, Skiing, chose to not live in a hot city and I got California... makes perfect sense lol

• The south west

Haha wrong!!!

• I specifically clicked that I couldn't ever live in Seattle and I still got Northwest lmao

Its beautiful up there but too cold for my tastes and although I like rain, I don't like it all the time. I need sunshine and HEAT 🌞🌞🌞

• You Got: New York City
    You're right at home in concrete jungles of New York City. Not everyone is cut out to live in the Big Apple, but amid the skyscrapers you'd thrive.

• You got: The Rockies

• I got southwest which is awesome because I'm so close to that now!

• LOL I do live in the Northwest :D