Pizza or burgers or tacos?

• Pizza
  • Burgers
  • Tacos
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 12

• I hate messy food, so no burgers or pizzas, to an extent. I don't like pizza, but I'll only have it if it has mushrooms on it. I've never had tacos before, but I just looked them up and they look messy too.

So... pizza wins by default even though I don't really like it?

• I am more into pizza. Haven't eaten one in a couple of years if not longer.

• @WhatTheHellAmy now I just had to vote tacos even though it was a close tie with pizza which was about to win, but you helped me change my mind!

• You liar. There was one vote for tacos before I tagged you. You voted for anything else but not for tacos XD

Admit it.. Tacos are overrated.

• @WhatTheHellAmy Hahaha at least we don't completely disagree on food xD to even if you don't like tacos!

• I can eat them but it's not like the best of mexican food as many think lol

• Pizza or hamburgers... no pizza.

• Oh god.. All my favorite foods... Burritos are better than tacos by the way, especially with thick pasty beans and grated chicken or beef along with that easy melting joyous cheese on top, oh how I've longed for one of those.

• Pizza. You can get taco pizza and burger pizza Jared 😜

• This is too hard, FUCK

• I can have Tacos whenever... Pizza all the way, so delicious

• barbecue pizza on cheat day.. yummm

• All of them.

• Tacos are the nicest but I hate how they crumble to dust when you try to eat them. Most burgers aren't nice but I've had amazing (homemade) burgers that were incredible. I'm not a big fan of pizza, though some are really good I don't think they can compare with the others. I think I'll go with tacos, they are hard to eat but even the average taco is delicious

• Pizza, but is that even a contest?