IPhone 6S or 6S Plus?

So yes I'm Team iPhone lol. Probably gonna switch over to another phone service soon and I'll be getting a new phone. I have the 5s so I'm in need of the major upgrade lol. Debating if I should get the 6S or 6S Plus. What do you think? And if your an iPhone lover which do you have?

• iPhone 6S
  • iPhone 6S Plus

Most Helpful Guy

• *cracks knuckles*
    Alright, so the few distinguishing features that are obvious to me between the 6S and the Plus are the physical size, weight, screen and battery.

Physical size:
    As the name obviously indicates, the Plus is bigger. It's big enough to be unwieldy in the hands of smaller people, so it's better to compare them in store. Also, it may be a concern to carry for people who don't have big pockets. It's purely up to whoever buys it to decide what's better.

Screens:
    The 6S has a 4.7", 1334x750 screen. That gives a pixel density of 326 pixels per square inch.
    The Plus has a 5.5", 1920x1080 (also known as "1080p") screen with a pixel density of 401 pixels per square inch.
    Which is better? That's up to you. Go look at them side-by-side in a store. The higher pixel density of the Plus should, in theory, provide a sharper image. But, they're ridiculously high densities so it might not be noticeable without a sharp eye.
    But if bigger is better, the Plus obviously has a one-up.

Weight:
    Bigger frame, bigger screen and a bigger battery all lead to the 6S Plus being heavier, but only by 50 grams. If 50 grams is such a concern and detriment to how you use your phone, maybe you should exercise your hand more. :P

My favourite part, battery:
    The 6S comes with a very meh 1715 milliampere-hour (mAh) battery, and the 6S Plus comes with a pretty significant 2750 mAh.
    Under normal daily use (calls, texts, emails, music, etc.) the 6S Plus gets a huge advantage, and pulls away even further with the screen off. But, if you do a lot of video playback or mobile gaming, the extra pixels the Plus has to drive means it will drain battery at a faster rate.
    This is also use-by-use, but I'd definitely take a Plus in the battery section.

Conclusion:
    The Plus is superior to me because I have fucking huge hands, so the bigger screen really helps with typing accuracy and speed as well as being easier to read things, as well as the 1080p screen being great for movie playback and the huge battery means I won't be tethered to a wall once or twice a day to charge up.
    But, as all things, it's up to the person and what they want to do with the phone.

tl;dr
    6S is good, Plus is better, in my opinion.

Sorry for the huge answer, I'm bored shitless.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the iPhone 6 Plus and I love it, go always for the plus 👌🏻👌🏻

• yeah im thinking about it lol, but is the plus like super huge?

• It is big yeah but nothing impossible to handle and my hands are super small

What Guys Said 19

• I have the 6S+ and wish i just got the 6S.

The very top of it sticks out of some of my pockets and its pretty much impossible to use it as an Ipod whilst running (The armbands for it are fucking stupidly big and it just bounces the fuck around in your pocket).

Though, Depends if you want the bigger screen or not.

• Apple products are for amateurs who don't know anything about electronics... or even about electricity... they might get that gravity exists, but even that's pushing the envelope.

• The Plus is so big, but if you have a purse, the size of the phone should not matter.

• I have the iPhone 6 pluss and love it.

• Iphone is overrated crap.

• I would go for the plus. People with the normal iPhone always complain that the battery life is really bad. The plus has a bigger battery, cause its bigger and there's more space for it.

• It REALLY comes down to screen size most of all. The iPhone 6S has a few new features such as using the screen as the flash for selfie pics, but that doesn't matter if u dislike having a 5.5" phone.

• Neither. Droid power!

• i think both are too big for one handed use so might as well go for the plus. you get some extra screen realestate and an ois, which is dope. #TeamAndroid by the way

• Samsung

• Android LG G3 :)

• Depends on whether you want a bigger screen or not necessarily a bigger screen

• If your hands are small and you don't feel comfortable holding a big device just go for the iPhone 6s, I bought it one month ago and i am super happy with it :)

• I have iPhone 5s and I'm not getting a new one until at least iPhone 7. This one works perfectly so far. I'd get the 6s instead of the 6s plus. The big size seems cool but after a while it's gonna suck to have a phone that big to hold.

• Yeah I heard the iPhone 7 was coming out this year but I can't wait cause for one my phone screen has been cracked for I don't know how long lol and our phone services sucks we wanna switch and I want to upgrade lol

• I have just a regular 6😢

• Nah if anything I look better in real life.

• 6S — I like a bigger screen but the 6S Plus's bezels are so monstrously huge that you could get a 6" phone that has the same size. Hell, last year's Nexus 6 was just a tad bigger, but it had a.5" larger screen.

• wait for the 7. there's little difference between the 6 and 6s models.

• 6s plus looks enormous..

What Girls Said 9

• I still have an old iphone 4.

• me too, it works perfectly fine too so i don't see the point in spending lots to get a new one

• @soffffixaz I am just lazy and I don't use my phone much... My laptop is all I need!

• I have iPhone 6s PLUS
    If you are already buying a new iPHONE, why don't make it THE BEST POSSIBLE. You know what I say: "The bigger, the better".

• I want the iPhone 6S Plus. I hope to get it soon. Unless, the iPhone 7 comes out before I get a new phone.

• Let's get the obvious one out of the way.

The 6 Plus has a bigger screen. That means you get more room to browse, watch films and play your games.

• I have the iPhone 6 because I'm and idiot and didn't wait for the 6s to come out.
    I didn't buy plus because it was too big for me, but if you don't mind that or paying the extra 100 bucks, I'd say go for the Plus :)

• Android.

• iPhone 6s is bigger than iPhone 5, and the size is perfect

• I didn't even know this came out.

• I have the 6s Plus, but I wish I would have bought the Samsung S6 Edge. Samsung's cameras are wayyyy better than Iphone's
    ucare.timepad.ru/.../