Would you rather have?

Three duck sized horses or one horse sized duck? Why?

• 3 horses the size of a duck (why?)
  • 1 duck the size or a horse (why?)
  • WTF are you on crack?

Most Helpful Guy

• A duck the size of a horse. I'd ride it... I shall name him Lord Quackens the fourth!

Most Helpful Girl

• Three horses the size of a duck... I could keep them inside like my puppies. That would be the cutest! And take them into the children's hospital to cheer up the sick and hurt kids.

What Guys Said 24

• -- Pick the duck the size of a horse
    -- Train it to be able to fly
    -- Fly majestically around on a horse sized duck

• The horse size duck, I would train it to defeat my enemies.

And if that didn't work out, I could have crispy duck, plum sauce & pancakes for a month!

• The horse sized duck would die really quick since it' proportionally small legs would collapse from the weight. It's bone would also be too light to sustain the weight.

• Follow up question: Can the ducks be blue? If so, I'll take three👌
    http://youtu.be/kp2skYYA2B4

• Ducks are cute so I voted 1 duck the size of a horse, but then realized 3 horse sized ducks would be cute too.

EITHER ONE WOULD BE GREAT PLEASE

• the mini-horses would be cute, but having a massive duck would be a money maker. I could rent it to Geico for their commercials or something.

But voted C ofc :) :) :)

• Duck the size of a horse. I flipped a coin.

• three duck size horses, then i'd breed them as pets and make a fortune off little girls begging their daddies for horses haha

• I would rather have one goat, and one lamb. Both eat grass, and I would have the goat in the back yard, to keep the lawn short, and eat the weeds, and trim the shrubs, and the lamb, out front, to keep the lawn short, and be non-offensive to the mail carrier.
    Ducks are good for eating, but they are a challenge to cook!!

• Duck sized horse, requires less space and resources to keep alive.

• One horse sized duck so I can ride em!

• Who wouldn't want a horse sized duck? You can eat and savor the flavor of a roasted duck, but horse flesh is like eating rubber sheddings on the road.

• Having duck sized horses would be AMAZING.
    Just imagine it.
    I could give away two, and just have the one, and I'd have the best pet for getting attention EVER.

• One horse sized duck now I gut got to find a oven big enough to cook him

• Just dig a pit and fill it with hot stones. Bury the duck and cover. Wait for two days. Delicious duck without an oven.

• Put a bridal on my giant duck and fly away.

• if i had a duck sized horse, i could ride the duck... that may or may not be a typo ;)

• I think B would be more valuable, because... a Duck size of a Horse would be able to lay giant eggs :P

• 1 duck the size of a horse sounds like fun :P

I've never been a huge fan of horses...

• I want a flying mount, that's why.

• B, To eat it.

• Have you ever seen duck dropping? Tiny horses please.

• The duck; Just imagine those omelets!

• Sit on back and go in the lake

• I'd have neither.

What Girls Said 14

• 3 horses the size of a duck. Cause they'd be soo adorable ❤ Plus, I'm scared the horse sized duck may kill me 😧

• I don't know what I would do with 1 duck sized horse. I'm not really a bird person.
    I would love 3 duck sized horses though. I would walk them and let them graze and feed them apples and hay :3 that would be so cute. One would be a palomino, the other gray, and the other chestnut.

cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/.../...5_hqdefault-1.jpg

• 3 horses the size of a duck.

Why? Because I imagine that would be adorable. Plus I would think they would be less expensive to keep than an actual horse. And maybe I can get over my initial intimidation of being near horses if I have small ones.

• Oh my God who doesn't want mini little horsies.

• I know her and I know her parole officer. She is actually doing well. The medicine is kicking in and her symptoms are abating. She sees ducks all the time. That is because her mother dropped her on a river in a little basket when she was born and she floated down the river to be found by an Egyptian handmade. She had a duck. No it was an Egyptian princess, she had two ducks.. As a matter of fact she invented the term, "go fuck a duck." Getting back to her, her older brother was named Daffy so she took the name Donald which for girl, scarred her for life.

• 3 horses the size of a duck would be ADORABLE
    1 horse sized duck would be TERRIFYING

• Duck sized horses because then they could be house pets!

• Its a crazy as question. Id have a horse sized duck

• Three horses the size of a duck, I would run faster than a horse 😂

• 3 ducksized horses

• Apple lover are you okay?

• A duck the size of a horse would be cool because then I could fly on it :D

• 3 horses the size of a duck, because they will look cute ^_^

• Because 3 horses the size of duck is ADORABLE