Why did Taylor Swift go through 40 guys in 2 years?

Miley Cyrus was with the same guy for 3 years

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Because she's an awful bitch, besides it gives her shit to screech about in her "music".

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• If she didn't, she'd run out of material for her crappy "poor me, everyone else is awful, except me" songs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because she's an emotionally unstable dunce?

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never dated Taylor Swift, let alone even met her, so I don't know what she's like in person or what it's like to date her. So who knows?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she could.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's Her Life Her Choices. And none of my business.

2|0
    0|1
  • She needs to write a song called: "maybe i am the problem"

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she hates men

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares, she's hot. She's allowed to be a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • 40 is way off but she's hot!

0|1
    0|0
  • Have you never seen one of the many Bart Baker videos about her? It pretty much sums it up as well as anyone else ever could. She is a crazy woman that guys can't stand being in a relationship with, then she seeks revenge against those guys.

www.youtube.com/watch

0|0
    0|0
  • Still hella hot though

0|0
    0|0
  • To get new ideas for her break up songs probably but I seriously doubt she dated 20 guys if she did she would have to right a song called maby it's me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Taylor Swift didn't have 40 boyfriends in 2 years so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
    The paparazzi may have sighted her with many guys plus the ones she actually had a relationship with but that doesn't mean she was WITH them. Could be just friends, could be colleague, could be family, could be just a date, etc etc. Miley Cyrus was in a relationship with one guy for those years but I'm sure she was seen with a multitude of guys as well, especially since the breakup.

If you're honestly that concerned with what someone you'll never know does, then I'm sorry your life is so boring

3|0
    0|0
  • she didn't. she hasn't been with 40 get ur facts straight

0|0
    0|0
  • She is a slut.

0|1
    0|0