So.. Singer or actress? 😂?

I asked my mom and she said: COMEDIAN. I fucking laughed my ass off. I do think I'm funny but I'm not sure if I could do comedy for living.

I've thought about making a YouTube channel doing nonsense. Should I study instead of thinking stupid shit? (well, I'll always study, I'm not leaving school, don't worry 😂)
Or should I say what the hell and see what happens if I try to make people laugh?

@sweethomicidalqueen want a mho? lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Go for it. I would watch it. Plus I know some people who make videos with a good amount of views and they say they generally enjoy it.

• Haha if you become a nice comedian (in English please, Spanish I don't know except about 100 words of "holiday Spanish"), I'll look.
    I've got quite a renowned sense of humour so I like comedians!

• Why would that make you laugh your ass off? Weak sense of humor?
    Do what you want, son.

• you study? anyways, acting is better than singing. i wouldn't recommend you doing comedy if your mom saying "comedian" made you laugh really hard... but you do you!!!

• Hahahahaha XD she made me laugh because I was like.. This or that and she was like "none, you suck at it, go for comedian XD"

Thanks!

• Actress + Comedian you will rock, you are so impulsive you will be the best female comedian of decade

• Though I don't know you but as much I've seen you here you seems to be creative and if you really think you can do it then you should do it 😊.

• Everyone is a singer or actor now days and honestly no one makes any money except for the big Hollywood people and most of singer's profits go to the record company

Do something less stressful

• Youtube can be pretty competitive

• Yeah lol but its a gaming channel

• Yeah XD that's what I thought. I'm kidding

• actress... I'm sure you are good at doing naughty videos :P

• You can do anything you want. The universe is the limit!

What Girls Said 1

• I've seen you posting but tbh I don't really know you.

What I will say is your post is badly worded. I thought you were asking what we would like to be, not we think your future career should be.