What did you guys dream about last night?

I had a sex dream๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i had a scary dream about being pregnant in a dark, scary hospital and then somebody killed my boyfriend's older brother

What Guys Said 31

• www.quickmeme.com/.../...db44a9d27ca4ac8e48a3f.jpg

I am in the school of thought that believes sometimes you DON'T have dreams, it's not just that you can't remember them.

• A creepy one. Sleeping in the same bed with my step sister. She got out of bed at night and the sheets were covered with blood from her period.

• I seamed of what I would do to win the 900 million dollar powerball loto

• I dreamt about a girl that had the most amazing eyes and feet and we were on holiday in a place I've never heard of where footwear was banned! Was strange and woke up with a boner so had to cold shower it away :-D

• I dont usually remember my dreams, but i actually remember mine from last night. I was in parking lot and then there were heaps of people around and this hug ass iguana dragon thing was running around and destroying all the cars. Everyone was running and then I took out my phone and was trying to film it, but it was really fast. Then one time it came around and almost ate me. I climbed on top of this futuristic bunker thingy and it ran straight past. And then i bolted for the car where my family was. Thats all i can remember. Kinda looked like this but was greenish with red frills.

pre12.deviantart.net/.../...miensaelak-d5cfs54.jpg

• I had a dream I was laying on some grass next to girl I knew in high school. I was stroking the inside of her thigh. That's literally the full dream...

• I don't know... I can rarely remember my dreams :(

• I sadly never remember my dreams

• Mine was severely messed-up... I dream't that I was on a cruise ship and I was the party coordinator, anyway the pool party consisted of half naked women and men with blow-up dolls floating in the pool, and an orangutan that sat in a chair next to the pool with a drink that gave me the thumbs up when I asked how he liked the party?

WTF?

• I had a dream that my friend and my p. e. teacher were related. She turned out to be my friends grandma. Kind of weird if you ask me.

• I dreamed I was being stalked in a pitch-dark hotel by some kind of demon.

Fun.

• Ugh I'm always have sex dreams every night -_-
    But I had a frighting one too, the exam I recently took was a fail -_-
    And another one, my friends and I were being hunted down.. wtf xD

• I had a sex dream too lol ;)

• i see that i fucked sara jay:))))

• I had a version of a sex dream - It was very sensuous and romantic rather than sexual.

• the girl from weeds caught me masturbating lol

• I killed a wolf with my bare hands. Why? I have no idea.

• Oh come on! You can't say that and leave it like that... details!

I had a sex dream too... woke up and it was real. Best feeling!

• I had a sex dream except I was laying by my girlfriend and we never had sex other than oral but in my dream we actually had sex but I feel the is a prediction or premonition of how its gonna be when we do have sex.

• I didn't have a dream last night but the last dream I can remember is that I went to an Ariana Grande concert and j was the only one there. She came right up to me and she was pinching my cheeks calling me adorable and stuff :3

• I don't remember it lol

• Sex dream.

• Sex dream?
    Oww I am new here
    Wanna tell me your dream?

• You seem pretty happy about it too OP

• I don't remember now

• Believe it or not I dreamed I was sleeping. Been so tired and not sleeping enough...

• That someone would message me and I'd love my GAG private message virginity.

• car crash it was fucking scary!!!

• Nice! Whtat happened in your sex dream? I can't remember any dreams from last night.

• Civil war. I think the US isn't too far from it.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 16

• Uhh, I remember it was a pretty weird and full of anxiety dream, but I barely remember any details :( I remember I was hiding from something in a cowshed, and then I was hiding in a very cramped van that was going somewhere. Don't remember anything else.

• I never have sex dream its really rare. I guess it pays to be old and stress.

• Oh god last night I dreamed I was pregnant with triplets. It was so real the "doctor" said I was having 2 boys and a girl. I woke up saying oh god I hope not I still hope to graduate from college and travel the world and then I will think about kids.

• All I remember was it was negative. I woke up feeling bad. Not fun!

• I dreamt I went on a date with my crush but then he raped me...

• Well, I had to take a big ass purse to school but I had too much stuff to carry so it was a mess and it was terrible in the dream, I don't know wtf haha and I even took my dog to school for some reason xD

• i had a crazy dream. i had a kid! it was super cute. but then i lost it. lmao. like.. it ran away.

• it was a dreamless night for me

• That i was married and live with 30 person with too many kids and teenagers in the house and it was really awful 😅😅

• I don't even think I had a dream. I was too drunk lol.

• I dreamt about food

• I don't remember much but I think there was cheese and that's all I'm sure about.

• I had a dream about bras.

• I had a where i was haunted. I was scared shitless

• It was more like an unscary nightmare. I saw someone who hurt me but, I still care about them...

• i had nightmares with demons. and i dreamed about 9/11 too.