Which element do you have an affinity for?

Of the five
Water, fire, earth, wind and spirit, which do you think you have an affinity for?

I believe for me it's water. I love the rain (no matter how hard/light it is) I love to swim, I love looking at fish, I feel comfortable when I am in water, and the sea/ocean is one of my favorite things.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think for me it is earth - I see myself as an earthy person imbued with a lot of the attributes, contradictions and complexity of the element earth.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually feel an affinity for earth. I mean, plants are my thing, I love flowers and growing plants and doing that kind of stuff. I'm a pretty grounded person and I'm reliable and that's usually traits associated with the earth element.

However, most other people seem to associate me with water. I do love to swim and I'm pretty good at it, but I'm not quite sure why else I'm associated with water :P

What Guys Said 18

• Lithium.

Because I'm crazy! Arf arf!

• wind and spirit. But earth as well. Water as well but I fear drowning. I guess any element related to serenity would be elements I have strong affinities for.

• #Wind all of the way, since it's clear and vast.

• eh difficult... maybe earth? I love nature, seeing plants and everything...
    fire is fascinating to watch but I don't like its heat
    water... I like swimming, the sea and everything, on the other side I don't like the rain.

wind and spirit... meh. I guess I stay with earth

• I love the wind.. it's freedom is unparalleled. Water is a close second.. I like it's fluidity and adaptability :D.

• In my mind Wind, because it's always free and flying never stopping even for a second. In my heart Earth, because balance needs to be maintained and many things need attention.

• Fire.. because I like burning shit 😎🔥🔥

• Probably water, for a lot of reasons.

• I'd say earth. Loving the green, the nature

• Fire I guess I wish there was electric I could choose from.

• I'd say chronium

• It's fire for me, horrifying and destructive.

• Earth for me

• Is sarcasm an element

• Fire. Play with me, you get burned.

• Fire. I get fascinated by the power... the flames are so beautifull... sometimes i light you my lighter and watch it...

• I'm the avatar

• Always wanted to open a restaurant based on the elements

What Girls Said 9

• For me it's also water. Partially because the quizzes I have done have given me that result, my zodiac sign is a water sign, and I love anything that has to do with water.

• I'm air.

I don't know why but I wish I could be fire.. It represents badass stuff. I'm afraid of fire tho, my biggest fear is being burned alive.

• The Earth is mostly water and water is where all life begins. Our bodies are mostly water and it keeps our lifeforce strong. Don't feel surprised if you are like me and feel more connected to it than you do land and feel you may have been a mermaid in a previous life. I would not be surprised if I woke up one day and had a fish tail.

• Air. Freedom and lightness. Peaceful. Calm. Joyfullness. Drifting along everywhere getting to know lots of people while searching for a purpose and unanswered questions/truth I want to find on my own. Can really cause a hurricane if you pull the wrong strings. Give fire signs the motivation and support they need to ignite the flame and keep going higher because of my free spirit and passion to keep moving. Oxygen fuels fire to burn.

• I like oxygen. My husband's a gold digger. LOL

• water for me too.
    I love byt the sea plus I am an Aquarius ;)

• I have no idea. I think I'm going to take a quiz and see lol.

• Zodiac is an Air sign for me, but I have asthma lol. Probably fire or spirit.

• Water too. I love being near or in the water.