Do you agree with this map showing the downside of progressive countries?

This was the early era
Do you agree with this map showing the downside of progressive countries?This is present time 2016

What this map tells us is that things will get very bad in progressive countries.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• That's a historical change, they have always happened, this one is just new and started with modern lyfestyle after the huge development of technology. I don't see it as good or bad, I just see it as a change. Good or bad will depend on the consequences and we only can see the historical consequences of a change after a long period of time.

• That's not about "progressive countries" or not progressive, it's about highly industrialized countries vs agricultural societies.
    Who reaps the profits in highly industrialized countries?

• I think it's all about balance, backwards countries are, well, backwards. Progressive countries, or the people in them, don't know when to stop. Liberalism is the new Nazism these days.