Should I be upset with my cat, Razor Ramon the 3rd after seeing a mouse, or should I talk to him about him failing in his household responsibilities?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's getting soft and needs to step up his game. He's getting regular meals and losing his edge.

• hey thanks for MHO! And may Razor Ramon the 3d retake his position at the top of the household food chain.

What Girls Said 4

• I doubt he/she gonna listen to you, but if you try to make her/him understand by reward, maybe it will work.

• You should talk to him about this for sure lol

• Omg what a cute cat!! Anyway talk to your cat about his duties.. and catnip.. thats stuff is no joke

• Maybe he was being gracious that day. Or maybe they are secretly best friends. He told Marky the Mouse to chill and be unseen, but that one day he dared to venture out...

• This cat is the 'charles manson' of moggys- but he could be mellowing in his old age

What Guys Said 3

• Talk to him! He's a smart cat, he'll understand.

• Hippy cat? or maybe he ate another mouse and was just full?

• I'd turn him into a great sweet and sour dish!