What is your favorite thing about yourself, personality, appearance or other?

For me it is my intelligence or my understandingness.
I am very open minded and that tends to me learning much more than most would and meeting great people.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is definitely my personality, a 100% - If you caught me off guard away from reflective surfaces, it would take me a second to remember what I look like - I literally do not give appearance a thought apart am I clean check, have I clothes on check, are they comfortable/appropriate for weather check, okay leave the house but my personality I don't even break it down I am Dave. My friends don't even try to explain anymore when something about me comes up they will more often than not say "It's just Dave" and the rest of my friends will understand what they mean. I do, say and act in a certain way. When people get to know me they will know what to expect.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I am quite a lot like you. I feel like I have a good ability to understand people quickly and this helps me be able to help them. One of the things I like about myself is that I genuinely like to help people. I also think I am quite reasonable, in the sense that I consider how others view things instead of simply dismissing it.

Damn, I now feel like an egomaniac... x)

• I absolutely detest talking about myself. I always like to hear other's tell their story. I could at most mention if I have had similar experiences but I really wouldn't want to bring anything up. At least not until I meet the right person.

• My perceptiveness. I have a knack for seeing to the heart of a situation, for seeing essentials.

• Im extremely talkative. Like if I can hold a conversation with you for 2 min, Ill sell ur soul to the devil :p. Im joking, but still.

• My general chill nature and the fact I'm such low maintenance.

• I have an indomitable spirit. And i really enjoy the fact i want to genuinely help others.

• Personality :)
    I can stay calm when getting into a heated argument

• The way I think And the way I do things
    And em pretty satisfied about my looks
    But em 5'6 17yrs I wish I would grow up to 5'10 or more that's it
    You're back btw:p

• My dark sense of humor lol

• I don't know... there is not much. I'm nice and open minded, I guess? that's it.

• I like myself in general, I find it hard to pick out something specific.

• Patience, discipline, tenacity, and a willingness to try to see it from other points of view

• Appearance. I'm hot as fuck, but I have the personality of a dead cow.

• I guess it's the fact I'm so open minded.

• It's complicated.

• aw cmon I'm sure there's something.

• "what is light does not always mean good and what is darkness does not always mean bad"

• It's a spectrum, that's why life is a pursuit of righteousness.

What Girls Said 6

• Besides the fact that my eyebrows are always completely on fleek, I can find humor and irony in almost anything. If someone is a douchebag and they need to be made fun of, I'm always there. I think things that are normal are boring so I make sure nothing is ever normal on my watch.

• My personality is what I love most about myself.

• Probably my appearance, but not my fave or body. Just the way I do my makeup and the cloths I wear and my hair

• I am good at analyzing and understanding people in rl and I am carefree

• My razor sharp wit usually does pretty well for me ☺☺

• I love about myself is that I'm very kind and friendly but I always seem to be the one everyone wants to hurt.