I dropped my toothbrush in the bathroom floor... what do I do?

Im sharing the bathroom with my boyfriend and two other guys, so now way I'd wash it and use it lol, but I need to brush my teeth! Can't get to the store right now either.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to buy a new one, unless you want to share your boyfriend's toothbrush just this once and then buy a new one when you can. Most people would probably find that disgusting, but it's probably cleaner than the toothbrush that fell on the bathroom floor.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Boil it for 2 minutes and it will be fine xxx

• You can wash it off under hot water really good and then boil it in a pan of water to sterilize it.

• why not just pick it up and wash it? You're being silly. :P It isn't gross to me.

• Guys can't aim...

• omg!! just wash it and it's done or sterilize it... simple!! Boil the water and put it inside for 5 minutes. you're done. :D

• Unless you drop it directly inside the toilet, it'd be pretty safe to just wash it and use it.

• I always throw it away. I am too shit-o-phobic :)

What Girls Said 7

• Boil hot water.
    Put the tooth brush in it.
    It kills all of the bacteria and germs.

• Use mouth wash and or your finger. When you're able to go to the store get a backup one as well.

• put some toothpaste and water in your mouth and shake them together it's gonna clean a bit and it will be fresh.(Sorry for my english)

• Do you own mouthwash?
    Or ask for a spare tooth brush. Everyone owns extra toothbrushes lol

• Yeah... don't do it. I room with 3 guys. 😷😷

• throw it out
    use your finger as a toothbrush

• Girl if you don't pickup that toothbrush and rinse it off...