I dropped my toothbrush in the bathroom floor... what do I do?

Im sharing the bathroom with my boyfriend and two other guys, so now way I'd wash it and use it lol, but I need to brush my teeth! Can't get to the store right now either.

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to buy a new one, unless you want to share your boyfriend's toothbrush just this once and then buy a new one when you can. Most people would probably find that disgusting, but it's probably cleaner than the toothbrush that fell on the bathroom floor.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Boil it for 2 minutes and it will be fine xxx

0|1
    0|0
  • You can wash it off under hot water really good and then boil it in a pan of water to sterilize it.

0|0
    0|0
  • why not just pick it up and wash it? You're being silly. :P It isn't gross to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Guys can't aim...

• omg!! just wash it and it's done or sterilize it... simple!! Boil the water and put it inside for 5 minutes. you're done. :D

• Unless you drop it directly inside the toilet, it'd be pretty safe to just wash it and use it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always throw it away. I am too shit-o-phobic :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Boil hot water.
    Put the tooth brush in it.
    It kills all of the bacteria and germs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use mouth wash and or your finger. When you're able to go to the store get a backup one as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • put some toothpaste and water in your mouth and shake them together it's gonna clean a bit and it will be fresh.(Sorry for my english)

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you own mouthwash?
    Or ask for a spare tooth brush. Everyone owns extra toothbrushes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... don't do it. I room with 3 guys. 😷😷

0|0
    0|0
  • throw it out
    use your finger as a toothbrush

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl if you don't pickup that toothbrush and rinse it off...

0|0
    0|0