You guys, do you agree?

You guys, I was in an argument with my guy friend and he was saying that girls overweight (fat) can't be beautiful even if there personality or face was pretty because of their body. I find this very shallow. What does everyone else think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I disagree since beauty is subjective; the most ugliest person in your opinion could be beautiful/handsome ins someone else's eyes. And just because someone is overweight, does not automatically means he/she is not beautiful, specially when they have a decent personality and a decent, pretty face.

Most Helpful Girl

• On the contrary, I know plenty of very manly men who... like women. Including fat ones.

Pierce Brosnan doesn't seem to have issues with Keely Shaye, even though she's got all blowed up. And my own man tells me straight-up he'd like me better if I was 220lbs than 120lbs (=my stage weight for fitness competitions).

I mean, there are limits. Once you get into the weight range where facial-recognition programs don't realize yr face is a face anymore... then, ya, yr friend has a point. So, I guess it's a question of definitions. How fat we talkin here?

What Guys Said 5

• I disagree because beauty has nothing to do with the body type altho the fat body type not everyone like it and you can change it and have a good body

• there must be sexual attraction.

• I think morbidly obese would definitely be a turnoff, though all that is culturally determined. There have been cultures where the ideal female was so fat she couldn't walk.

• A bit on the chubby side is fine but fat gurls are seldom if ever physically attractive. I mean do girls find fat guys attractive? And why is it that if a guy doesn't like a girl for being overweight than he's shallow but when girls turn down guys for being fat everyone says it's her choice

• He has a point.

Do you like fat guys?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't agree with that, at the end of the day you have the same face whether you're fat or skinny (obviously with a little bit added weight) and you can be beautiful, just because a person is overweight doesn't mean they can't have nice features.