What are your views on how evolution occurred?

• I believe that life originated by naturalistic means and evolved by natural selection
  • I believe that life was created but subsequently evolved by natural selection
  • I believe that life was created and subsequently evolved by divine guidance
  • I believe life was created as is
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• i voted B.

• Wait, I thought you didn't believe that evolution occurred?

• No i never said that lol. I'm saying I don't believe in the big bang THEN evolution. Evolution and natural selection is quite a good explanation for the transitioning phases of life on earth over time.

Like when i said i believe the seal is a 'complete' animal, i mean that in the sense of being perfectly capable of living in and out of water. If it continues to survive for a long time, it will most definitely evolve into something that suits the conditions of the earth at that time.

sorry, i was too vague.

• 1. We've seen the big bang
      2. as you look at seals in the past you can see them becoming more and more adapted for a marine existence as time passed and in a few million years they'll probably entirely marine as whales and manatees have before them

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• It always surprises me when religious people claim that science is Godless and anyone who believes in evolution is a heathen. I'm religious, and I believe in evolution. News flash, the two can exist at the same time! God could have created the big bang, God could have guided evolution! It doesn't need to be an either/or situation.

What Guys Said 1

• Aliens! I SAY ALIENS!!! And D THEY'RE COMING BACK! AAAGHHHAAA! MAURICES, GET ME MY GUN!😂