Have you ever or would you ever go to a nudist beach?

• I've gone, and I took it all off
    5% (1)36% (8)21% (9)Vote
  • I've gone, but kept my clothes on
    0% (0)5% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • I want to go, but would keep my clothes on
    15% (3)9% (2)12% (5)Vote
  • I want to go and would go nude
    30% (6)32% (7)31% (13)Vote
  • I'd never go to a nude beach
    50% (10)18% (4)34% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Been, taken it all off. Generally it's guys who do it, not as many girls.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• nah i wouldn't go to a nude beach. id go to a private beach and go nude though :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I went to a clothing optional beach once, but I was not nude tho, I wore what I usually wear when I am at home just relaxing.. A thick cloth diaper and pair of light blue transparent color pair of rubber pants.. I was not surprised to see a lot of adult women nude there, but also to see six sweet looking ladies wearing diapers and rubber pants the same as I was.. and when seeing this I felt very comfortable in my attire and smiled at all of those ladies and got a sweet smile back from all of them
    I met all six of those ladies that day.. and it was one of the nicest outing's I had been on for a while and we all hit it off very well.. I met six great women friends that day and we still are friends to this day.. it was a great day at the beach that I will never forget and neither will they

0|0
    0|0
  • there's one by my house here in Seattle. I'm not a big fan of the shrinkage, but the sub-culture is amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the girls there are no big deal and Its not for me anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Nude women everywhere. I'd be rock hard walking around and feel like a mad perv. Being nudes okay I suppose if you've got control but I know I'd lose it as soon as I seen a nice pair of tits.

0|0
    0|0
    • honest

• Yeah you wouldn't have to spray me with a firehose or anything but I'd definitely get filmed for youtube

• I wouldn't go. Don't want to see saggy boobs and hairy balls

0|0
    0|0
  • No effing way would i lol my penis is... a little on the smaller side 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the best fun!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I never been but I don't want to go!

0|0