Would you ever have a 3way?

I don't think I'll ever have one!

0|0
15|25

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I prefer to give all my attention to one woman who deserves my attention.

4|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Depends. Probably not with another guy, even taking the golden rule into account...

https://youtu.be/Pi7gwX7rjOw

3|5
    0|2
    • @DBAOracle Whatever you say Mr Puny Groupsexhaver who still hangs out on GAG and gets butthurt when people call his bullshit. lmao

• Show All
    • As I said, I have been foolish for talking with an idiot. I am done. You can go one talking shit and thinking it makes any sense, but you won;t be talking to me. Bye.

• @Red_Arrow You fold.

• I nearly had one last night... just needed two more people -_-

4|3
    0|0
  • FMM - different sizes (for her pleasure and/or his, if his into that fantasy seeing his woman get banged by another guy).
    FFM - different hole, but feels the same for the guy.

It's fun, but you're not missing much. If you ever reconsider, make sure it's somebody you don't bump into daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had it, one time with my EX and her best friend, it was amazing.. mm... maybe that's why she's my EX now.. : :(

1|0
    0|0
  • It is complicated enough with one other person never mind two other people - I am not emotionally built for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had a couple. So exciting!

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, all the guys are like "yeah yeah *pants like dog" while t he women? "me? I would never do such a dreadful thing... Scandalous!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't think so.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've done it multiple times before. Went as far as 4way, I didn't find it any special really, I wouldn't say you're missing much.

1|0
    2|1
    • Show All
    • Maybe only the little one. lol

• @Red_Arrow Hahaha, nice one!

• Yeah sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done and I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i have had a few, they are fun as long as everyone is in the right place

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't think you'll ever have one, but the real question is: Do you want to have one?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've had quite a few, both FFM and MFM. Most were fun, a couple of them weren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • only if it was two girls and me

0|0
    0|0
  • it's on my todo list. but not the end of the world if I don't get it :P

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe I'll try it sometime. But not anytime soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I woukd like to try one. Seems fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. not yet at least :P

0|0
    0|0
  • If the relationship was solid
    I would enjoy watching her with another girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, only if they ask me for it :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinkin like a 10way

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sure I'll never have one, but if there are 2 hot girls who are down to play, who would I be to say no? lol!

Would you be more likely to do a 3way with a girl and a guy, or with 2 guys?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I wouldn't be into that, so most likely not.

2|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I had it before! Happened only once and i got invited by a married couple and they both really really liked me and said i am exceptionally good and keep calling me for more... but its not really my thing! i did it just for experience, realised i didn't like it and moved on...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I could do it. I'd rather focus my attention on one person.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's on my fantasy list, but I have no idea if it would ever actually happen. I think it would have to be the perfect set up circumstances at the time... whatever those may be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but in that case I wouldn't want to be in a relationship. A threesome with boyfriend would be pretty complicated in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • no way! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm a one at a time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I don't like the idea of that, I'd rather stick to my boyfriend, I can't have casual sex so yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't

Nice fantasy though

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had one before

0|1
    0|0
  • No Im a one-man woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's not in my nature. I can't have casual sex and can only sleep with my boyfriend, who I feel an emotional bond to.

1|1
    0|0