Girls, would you be skeptical of dating a guy if he treats his ex badly?

The guy I'm interested in recently ended things with another girl. They're still working out some issues but I've noticed he loses his temper towards and says really hurtful things on purpose just to upset her. And sometimes instead of communicating with her, he blocks her from everything and then tells other people to talk to her for him. He was the one who hurt her and ended things but I still don't think he should be treating her that way.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• He's an asshole and I'd be extremely wary of him. What if he ends up wronging you in the future if you eventually started dating and acts the same way if you broke up? Take this as a big warning sign.

What Girls Said 3

• Be super alert! I understand it's difficult, and my personal practice is to rule the guy out before I start having feelings. But really, I do care about how a guy treats his ex. It matters a fair bit to me.

• A tonne of red flags there. I wouldn't even bother.

• Thats def. a red flag.. what he's doing to her , he can also do to you!