What kind of silly stuff do you do when you are home alone and have nothing to do?

I take pictures of my cats and post them on Instagram. I make up funny songs and Google YouTube videos for hours.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to do weird stuff such as having conversations with myself in different foreign accents. It's not exactly talking to myself though because I'm sort of assuming different characters. It's basically like reading a script for a theater play where one person reads all the lines of all the characters (except that I make up the lines spontaneously). There are also certain characters that come up time and again. For example when I am cooking and home alone, I sometime imagine I'm some kind of star chef who's having a cooking show on TV. In that case, I'm usually talking in a French accent ;-) (I even have a name for that character). I would then talk as though I was talking to the TV audience.
    I know it sounds a bit schizophrenic but I can assure you I'm alright. I can just be a little weird at times :-).
    Perhaps more trivially, I also love to play my guitar and sing when I'm home alone. I like to play and sing American country songs and also stuff like Bob Dylan or Simon and Garfunkel or the Beatles.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Usually have conversations with myself. Sometimes they turn into arguments

• Sing and dance - I am truly horrible at both - Home alone is the only place I can safely do it

• I'm more of a nerd kind of guy, I always go back to try to improve the performance of a web application I made a long time ago. I have an emotional attachment to that source code... LOL.

• singing and dancing in the house :>

• Blast music 3x louder and play soccer inside by myself and pray that I don't break anything

• Well, I'll be honest.. I look at porn.. mostly.

• Crank up the music and dance and sing like an idiot.

• Not at home, but a couple of times when I'm all alone I've stripped naked and ran backwards through a corn field.

• I draw warships and guns on my computer for future game development XD

• Play music loud or watch porn on my big tv screen and masturbate.

• Sleep naked...

• Walk naked, jerk off and always thinking about new ways of masturbation

• Lay in bed, jack off and ride my 4 wheeler lol that's about it

• Jerk off or think about sex

What Girls Said 8