Girls and guys, How do you tell your SO this?

So I frequently stay at my boyfriend's house and he lives alone in his little bachelor pad. Well, like most men, he's not the tidiest. Drink cups will sit on the coffee table, dishes in the sink, not vacuuming, etc. Well I recently found two roaches in his house while he was at work. I am a complete clean freak so I'm super disgusted by this. The problem is that I'm not sure how to broach the subject with him? We always talk about moving in together but I absolutely cannot deal with bugs... How should I bring it up?

Most Helpful Guy

• just tell him he has roaches, if that doesn't make him want to clean it, leave him

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him he has roaches and you are not going to his house while he has them and he's not coming to your house until he gets rid of them. If it's a small space it shouldn't be that hard for him to get rid of them.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure he'll freak out over the roaches too so just tell him hey I saw two roaches today you gotta get some roach killer. Or better yet I'd have him call an exterminator.

• Straight out tell him bruh clean ur mess up and make him